LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanchay Maity (Industrial Trainee)     03 January 2010

please help me. it is a desperate plea

i do not know which section this should go but i need urgent help from any of you guys and preferably legal practioners.

The ground floor of my house was let out on rent to a couple for their stay. initially it was for a period of 11 months which ended on sept 2009. Later on they furthured the date and asked for an extension till nov. November came and went by. December too came and went by. They are refusing to budge.

We want to make them go. What do we do ? We did not have any contract with them. I know this is a negative point for us but what is done is done. What is the way out ?

A few days back we also came to know one other thing. Although the house was taken on rent by this guy but he never stayed here. Neither did his wife. The person who stayed here was his father all alone. But interestingly we came to know a few days back that this person who is staying here is not actually his father . he is just someone who is impersonating to be his father.

So can we build up any case on those grounds too ? be it illegal sub-letting or fraud etc? please guys. Help is urgent. Understand the gravity of the situation.

Learning

5 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     03 January 2010

ur query is already answered

Harish Shetty (Technician)     03 January 2010

I am treasurer of my scoiety from 2006 till date. In the AGM held on Aug 2008 i had raised the issue of mishandling of society funds by my past treasurer, since then he has been mentally harassing me by defaming that I am a Goonda and a terrorist in the society. He was provoking me from the past fifteen months. Now he has filed a false complaint that i had slapped him and the police had filed a non cognizable complaint under section 323 and 504. The ACP had also issued a chapter case against me as per section 107.My neighbour has also filed a private complaint against me under section 504,323 and 506 (II) of IPC.He is desperate to see me arrested thereby by affecting my job. I am a govt. employee working under Ministry of Defence from the past 17 years. Can anyone guide me to take suitable legal steps which will acquit me from this case.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     03 January 2010

Dear fellow members

Please do not advice someone who doesnt know how to adress us with respect.  This post is addressed to 'guys'.  Let some 'guys' answer him.

1 Like

shamina sayed (Advocate)     10 January 2010

Dear Venkat rao,

Thanks a lot! i really appreciate you.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     17 January 2010

after the date is over - the person staying their is a tresspasser. complain to the police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register