LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     03 January 2010

family

one of my blood relative had live in relationship for 4 yrs which broke about a year back. about oneand half year back she was pregnant too and had some complication so pregnancy could not be saved and aborted in a hospital, the record of hospital shows the name of the boy as husband and paid through his  credit card too. Now the girl want to marry him otherwise threats to go to court. nobody from boys side is willing to marry because of bad reputation of girl and her family. please guide me what to do and if settlement is to be done then what documents are to be obtained to be safe in future.

02 January 2010, 06:52

Learning

4 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     03 January 2010

really a sorry state of affairs for the society

trivedi sahib dont mind, if the girl and her family is to be referred as of bad reputation, the boy and his family are no God in the instant case.

at the maximum you can intorduce written compromise between the parties with all conditions as agreed by both the parties.

live in relationship is nothing but Use and Throw kind of thing.......or can be termed as Disposable Relationship (a ridiculous achievment of Indian Society)

2 Like

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     04 January 2010

I completely agree with Kiran ji. The concept of live in relationships are adding fuel to already endangred   institution of marrige in India. Guys think they can enjoy the girl and leave her when they wish to. And girls think live in relationship is a licence to have phisical relationship prior to marriage. Sorry state of affirs, really.  :(

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 January 2010

Thanks to the contributors. The problem is we have not learned to sacrifice for the sake of others rather we want other sacrifice for us. We expect everything as per our wish. We should not give reputation/character certificates to other. There is nothing in reputation. Really it is sorry state of affairs.

jatin sharma (LAWYER)     20 January 2010

yes kiran g  is right. i appreciated to him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register