Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramavenu   13 August 2016

Code of conduct

Dear LCI Members,

For certain voilation of Code of Conduct of Service Rules like private business, bigomy etc. by a Central Government employee, a complainthas been lodged with his employer with authenticated documents by about 3 months back by the affected person. But it seems the Employer has not taken any action. Whether the affected person can approch the High Court by way of Writ for the action taken by the Employer? Or any other means to get the information on the action taken by the employer?

Thanks,

Ramavenu

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 August 2016

Escalate to MD,Chairman, highest authority.The details should be on website.

Puruse RTI route.

Exhaust these options.

1 Like

ramavenu   13 August 2016

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
Escalate to MD,Chairman, highest authority.The details should be on website.

Puruse RTI route.

Exhaust these options.

Dear Mr.Kumar Doab,

Thanks for your immediate response. RTI route is of no use because of  Hon'ble Supreme Court's orders in the case of Girish Ramachandra Deshpande dated 03.10.2012 which has observed :

"That the performance of an employee/officer in an organisation is primarily a matter between the employee and the employer and normally those aspects are governed by the service rules which fall under the expression 'personal information', the disclosure of which has no relationship to any public activity or public interest. On the other hand the disclosure of which would cause unwarranted invasion of privacy of that individual".

Allmost all Chief Information Commissioners/First Appellate Authotities/Central Public Information Officers are quoting this  Hon'ble SC's order & rejects the RTI Applications on this matter & the Appellant's RTI Application is also met the same fate.

However I shall  try with higher authorities as suggested by you. The employee is working in Defence Ordnance Factory & I'll be glad if you could let me know in which website I can search for the details required.

Regards,

Ramavenu.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 August 2016

Regret no such website of defence authorities is known to me.

LCI Expert Dr.J.C.Vashista may be able to counsel you.

You can get in touch, for the needful.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register