LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu M Nair (nil)     27 July 2016

Sale of property & registration charge

I am going to sell my property to a third party .And I would like to know who will spend the registration fee?

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     27 July 2016

3rd party will bear expenses since he will be the owner of that property.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 July 2016

Repeated query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Registration-charge-140218.asp

P.THANGAVEL (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 July 2016

Normally the purchaser is required to bear the stamp & registration unless if there is any agreement contrary to this.

sreedharan menon   01 July 2021

the Sale agreement said that the cost of the property ( a retiring facility, created for senior citizens,) as 30 lakhs. the advance was half of the price i.e. 15 lakhs (approx). the registration deed show the price of the property as 15 lakhs only. 

the promotors have built a club house with dinning hall, kitchen, lobby, library, a small theatre etc. food is prepared in the kitchen and served in dinning hall. we never visited the sub. registrar's office and the sale deed was arranged by the promotors. at that time most of us did not notice any abnormality with the sale deed. one or two who checked and found out the anomaly when questioned, they just give a "supplementary deed" for the registered deed stating that the remaining 15 lakhs  was for the enjoyment of "common facilities and "common amenities"  . for that purpose already we have given 1 Lakh as user fee separately. like that they took around 14 crore rs. from us  the senior citizens. the supplementary deed is signed by one of the promotor who is a builder and has no connection with Govt. 

THE QUESTION IS " IS IT NOT A CRIME TO FORGE SUCH DOCUMENTS OF THE KERALA GOVT. AND COLLECT CRORES OF RS. FROM THE SENIOR CITIZONS.? WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register