LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pradeep   10 July 2016

Cidco transfer

I have purchased in May 2012 a flat at Kamothe, Navi Mumbai ( CIDCO node) directly from builder. The Agreement is duly registered and Stamp Duty etc. paid. Society is formed and coveyance to society is done by the builder. But in the CIDCO list with the society my flat is shown unsold. As a first owner am I entitled not to pay any charges to CIDCO for including my nane in the list?

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     10 July 2016

It may be typographical error.

1 Like

pradeep   10 July 2016

Unfortunately it is not typographical error. Let me explain. There were some unsold flats in the premises and builder allowed the society to be formed. gave the list of owners of sold flats to CIDCO as is required and rest were indicated as unsold. Conveyance was also done probably keeping the rights of unsold flats with builder. Now CIDCO has only that list and no record of subsequent deals.  

Bhaskar Pandey (ADVOCATE)     11 July 2016

YOU SHOULD MEET WITH SOCIETY HEAD AND ASK ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.

I THIN IT MAY BE TYPICAL ERROR AND SHOULD BE REMOVED BY CONCERNING SOCIETY. OTHERWISE GIVE A LEAGAL NOTICE TO CONCERNING SOCIETY. 

Bhaskar Pandey (ADVOCATE)     11 July 2016

YOU SHOULD MEET WITH SOCIETY HEAD AND ASK ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.

I THINK IT MAY BE TYPICAL ERROR AND SHOULD BE REMOVED BY CONCERNING SOCIETY. OTHERWISE GIVE A LEAGAL NOTICE TO CONCERNING SOCIETY. 

pradeep   08 August 2016

Some more facts have subsequently emerged in this case. Registration of my flat was done 15 days after the conveyence deed executed by builder with the society in 2012 and hence the entry "UNSOLD" in CIDCO register.

I have been occupying the flat since 2012. My name is on society notice board. The maintenance bills are made in my name. Receipts for payments are in my name. I have been sent AGM etc. notices and take part in the same and vote when required.

My querry is what is my status as member of the society?

The matter came up only when issue of Share certificate was raised. No one is so far issued share certificates in the society although all necesarry documents were collected from members.years back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register