Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandan Panda   24 June 2016

Anticipatory bail for a 306 ipc case

Dear All,

I am posting this to get your expert advice to save my friend.

My friend's girlfriend has written a suicide note and committed suicide in her rented house on Mar 2016. I know my friend very well, I know he is innocent. There was a dispute between him and his girlfriend because of which she did suicide. She has written a lots of false allegations in her suicide note saying that he has relation with many other girl and others things. Girl's father has filed a case under 306 and 417 IPC. 

We have filed an anticipatory bail and the hearing will be on next week. Is there any related orders/judgements related to this which says the suicide note is not enough for and approved bail?

Thanks,

Chandan

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 June 2016

Sir,

I hope the trail court will not grant bail before the charge sheet is filed. The best you can do is to appraoch the High Court and seek the bail . 

Suicide note can be treated as a Dying Declration.... But actual cause of the death must have been mentioned in that note. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

1 Like

Chandan Panda   24 June 2016

Thank you Kapil for your reply.

Sure, we will file anticipatory bail in high court. I just want some supreme/high court judgements on this type of cases during anticipatory bail which we could produce at the time of hearing. Could you please give me some related orders?

Thanks,

Chandan

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     24 June 2016

Get urself a Crl lawyer n he is d best to decide d course basing on ur case n leave d worry of judgments to him.........91777-22930

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 July 2016

I agree with the views of Adv Mr. Kapil Chandana.

As advised better approach high court for anticipatory bail because the sessions court may have its own constraints.

However even the high court may dismiss the application since the charge sheet has not been filed yet.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register