Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Quasi-judicial functions of chief general manager/cmd

Dear All,

*A Deed of settlement was given by the Husband that he will pay Rs.5000/- every month, which was not done.

*Legal notices were sent to the Husband, which were not answered by him.

*Maintenance decreee ( given in 1993) was given by court of law in the year 1993, which was not fruitful and was unattended by Wife (fed up with many court hearings) and hence not given anything from Husband.

Wife has sent all the documents above-mentioned to the Chief General Manager/CGM stating to stop his pension arrears until he settles what he said in deed of settlement and in maintenance decree

So, do the CGM/CMD have the powers to stop Husband pension arrears as per the Deed of settlement and maintenance papers and legal notice sent to him some time back.

SB

Learning

9 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     31 May 2016

A company cannot stop the legitimate dues of an employee on the ground that he has not paid any settlement to his ex-spouse. 

1 Like

(Guest)

At this point, what can be done to get the maintenance from the Husband.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     31 May 2016

Originally posted by : -----SB---
At this point, what can be done to get the maintenance from the Husband.

I am not qualified enough to advice you much on maintenance issue/ matrimonial problems. You can consult someone who specializes in it. Alternative you can have a look here - https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/category/Family-Law.asp

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2016

The court may pass order to attach the terminal benefits.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2016

No other way ecept what told by Mr Kumar Doab.

You appear to have wasted a lot of stationary and postage in futile correspondence.

(Guest)

What to do Sudhir Kumar sir, wasted really a lot of stationary, very bad fate, very bad childhood in saddistic psycho environment and now, poor enough to go to court of law. Even in Free legal aid, they are not cooperating....hmm....but i trust God....bad action...bad reaction....soon or later.....I am of real evidence of this System....and among this system trying to survive day by day......waiting for good days in my life....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 June 2016

you are requesting deptt to deduct terminal dues and you have no court order for the same.

They cannt agree to your reuqest.

They have no such powers.

You are wasting stationary.

1 Like

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     12 June 2016

You really dont have any work. I am speechless about the amazing GK u have gained. My advise is stay put.  

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 June 2016

Repeated at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Deed-of-settlement-chief-general-manager-138335.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register