LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Do emails help me to file or fight case on my spouse

actually my wife made a false complaint at local police station stating i demanded and tortured for dowry. i have four to five of her emails sent subsequently a couple of days before her complaint i received from her like she was written i want to live with you, like you very much, love you and so on similar to romeo juliot story.... how can it help me to fight the 498 case? pls advice

Learning

10 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 May 2016

solve matter amicabley with out going to lawyer.

1 Like

(Guest)

she has more illegal goons support in local area and so fir has been registered without investigation by police officials. how can i fight to prove it false. i have also some money transaction copies where i sent about 2 lakhs money to her account also. inturn i did not ask for any dowry. pls advice

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 May 2016

face and argue the case in the court. Personally you can argue in the family courts. If not take help from a lawyer.

1 Like

(Guest)

sure thankyou sir

A walk alone (-)     29 May 2016

Brother why are you worried she has file case . She has to prove her allegation. not you have to prove your case. By proving you your case you are only showing guilty without any fault.
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 May 2016

Prove that allegations are false.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2016

how many threads you opened on the same subject

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2016

1. why she is not signing?
  2. which paper is it on which you want her signature?
  3. how do you feel that divorce has taken place?
  4. how much settlement money she is demanding?
  5. why should she liberate you without any money?
  6. how many persons are accused in 498a?
  7. what do you hink are bad words spoen by FIL,?
  8. why is it not that case that as and whenon father protests against torture of his daughter he is branded as abusive?
  9. Who are the rowdies with her?
  10. How are they related to her?
  11. why is it not that case that as and a girls's relative protests against her torture they are branded as rowdies?
  12. what are contesnts of the e-mails?
  13. If you have proof of giving her some money throught bank then what do you want to prove by this?
  14. How do you think that you are not at all wrong?

Pawan S (Advocate)     03 June 2016

These artifacts (the mails) have no such evidential value & will not avail you much in this case.

(Guest)
Goonda theory will not work in court as police may into trouble.Cases are not taken up by police that easily.Police might have found something against you that was genuine.Solve this amicably.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register