Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat   20 September 2015

Help required

Sir

I have filed divorce after 3 years of my desertion from my wife. But not able to serve her notice as its not being served to her offcial address. But from social media sites its visible that she is working in private firm.

1) Will teh court consider the social media as refernce or proof of her working

2)how to get her salary details as using RTI is it possible to get salary details from aprovate firm without her consent 

Please help me here so at least I cant have sufficent proof of her income and produce before court .

regards

Bharat

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 September 2015

find out the address of the private firm and inform the court so that summon can be served to her at the workplace.

rti doesnt apply to private firms. you can request the court to issue summon to her employer to appear before the court and give details regarding your wifes salary etc etc

KS Johal   21 September 2015

Well done Saravanan S I totally agree with you.

KS Johal   21 September 2015

Well done Saravanan S I totally agree with you.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     23 September 2015

i think sarvanam is right

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2016

1) Will teh court consider the social media as refernce or proof of her working

if you know office address can send summon there.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2016

2)how to get her salary details as using RTI is it possible to get salary details from aprovate firm without her consent 

salary details can be summoned by the court from employer.  RTI is not admissible on private body and even in govt deptt salary details cannot be sought by spouce under RTI.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register