Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deekshit Kumar (private)     21 May 2016

Legal heir/succession certificate

Dear All,

Could you please let me know the steps/process involved in obtaining Legal Heir / Succession Certificate.

pdeepa

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 May 2016

1. You can obtain a Legal Heir / Succession Certificate through your Taluk / Thasildhar or through the District Civil Court of your area.
  2. The best approach would be to get in touch with the Taluk / Thasildhar office of your area they should be able to provide you with the certificate or in some cases you might be asked to contact a lawyer in District Civil Court to get it done.
  3. Based on the report of the Village Administrative Officer and Revenue Inspector and after due enquiry, this certificate is issued by the Concerned Authority mentioning the names of all legal heirs of the deceased. Required documents as follows.
  4. Death certificate
  5. Identity Card
  6. Ration card
  7. Prescribed application form
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2016

What is your requirement; Legal Heir Certificate or Succession Certificate?

Srinivasa Rao Yaramati (advocate)     21 May 2016

thasildar issue family member certificate, for legal hair certificate you must approacth to district court file a succession op

1 Like

Deekshit Kumar (private)     22 May 2016

Thank you, All.

Actually, to claim the arrears of pension of my father is the situation. I do not know which would suffice to submit to the Govt. office authority. 

I thought Legal Heir Certificate and Succession Certificate are one and the same. 

Please let me know which one is to be submitted to claim (arrears) of pension amount of my deceased father.

pdeepa

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 May 2016

Check with the dept. and let them state what do they require.

If you are a nominee in the record your KYC docs may suffice.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register