LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harishkumar   14 May 2016

Decide on divorce

sir i am a doctor from middle class and my wife is also a doctor from high class and we have two children from the begining 1996 and had started clinic and incurred loss and i ws repaying my loans in addition to share for my family but after my daughter admitted medicine in a pvt college and fees 9 lak per annum i left india to earn but i had a problem in muscat and came back to indi in April 2015 and i am working here and there and whatever possible income i am sharing.Allegations are in away that i am not paying and should not come home and work day and night to earn money without bothering my loans and commitment towards parents.she lives in a place where her parents are nearby and supporting in all the ways.my mom underwent knee replacement surgery my wife not even bothered to enquire.my wish is to come out of this life and will there be any demands from her? i am working but my pay is within 45K NO RESPECT TRUST I AM PAYNG RENT SHE SAYS DONT COME HOME BETTER ATAY WITH PARENTS ONLY SEND MONEY KINDLY ADVISE

Learning

9 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     14 May 2016

please mail all facts related to your matter and what you want now.. Divorce??? ..

adv_anilupadhyay@yahoo.in

Shekhar (Proprietor)     14 May 2016

Dear harish, where are you from?

A walk alone (-)     14 May 2016

After a long relationship when your daughter in Pvt college why you want to go out of this relationship. I think you have spend a long time outside India in which they become habitual of spending life without you. Now you have become a simply atm machine for them. stop giving them money until they understand your value.instead of giving money ask them to pay respect and spend time with you. After sometime without money they will understand your value. If they dnt care you then why you care them . Instead of giving them money take care of your parents.

harishkumar   19 May 2016

Hello sir

when i am planning for seperation suddenly overseas job comes how to proceed.If i file case i should be present here or can i give detailed notice drom lawyer and later can we proceed.My wife totally disinterested on me only for money like rent fees communicating no intimacy what to do?

sitting near parent house with children not bothered on me and feeding children negativity on my income how to proceed and i am from chennai and my wife is drom Tirupattur

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     19 May 2016

Originally posted by : harishkumar
Hello sir

when i am planning for seperation suddenly overseas job comes how to proceed.If i file case i should be present here or can i give detailed notice drom lawyer and later can we proceed.My wife totally disinterested on me only for money like rent fees communicating no intimacy what to do?

sitting near parent house with children not bothered on me and feeding children negativity on my income how to proceed and i am from chennai and my wife is drom Tirupattur

Sir,

With the kind of job profile you have and the circumstances you are in, its better you simply move to onsite job, without thinking much about how to get rid of wife and other aspects of intimacy.  Find peace elsewhere, you are one in bilions of ppl on planet earth, there aer lot of other women who are in need of love and ready to give love, marriage now is just on paper for your both.  Dont mess it up by moving court would be my advice.

1 Like

harishkumar   19 May 2016

Hello Dana mam

thanks for the advise.

(Guest)

Forget this woman. Don't try any legal move. Stop giving her any money. Find a new girlfriend for love and support. If wife files some cases, defend accordingly. In Indian courts matrimonial cases go nowhere - only date after date, she will eventually give up and move on with her life. 

1 Like

harishkumar   28 June 2016

Sir

at present i am in muscat as a doctor in India my wife and my communication is only on money matters.She is not bothered to see my mother in Chennai who got operated for knee surgery,my parents are old and i came to muscat to earn because my daughter who is already got admitted.my worry is she is only bothered on money and more over she is wealthy and i am away from my old parents SHE IS ALWAYS BLAMING my parents and i need a sound advise to stop.because in future i may  undergo a lot humilation. iS THERE ANY rule that all father should earn more than a capacity of his income and the female part says that my income is low how long i face shame .I request you to kindly adviseon legal aspects.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : harishkumar
Sir

at present i am in muscat as a doctor in India my wife and my communication is only on money matters.She is not bothered to see my mother in Chennai who got operated for knee surgery,my parents are old and i came to muscat to earn because my daughter who is already got admitted.my worry is she is only bothered on money and more over she is wealthy and i am away from my old parents SHE IS ALWAYS BLAMING my parents and i need a sound advise to stop.because in future i may  undergo a lot humilation. iS THERE ANY rule that all father should earn more than a capacity of his income and the female part says that my income is low how long i face shame .I request you to kindly adviseon legal aspects.

Life is too short to wait Gunda my friend said.

All of the above people have given you advices, I advocate this advice

"Forget this woman. Don't try any legal move. Stop giving her any money. Find a new girlfriend for love and support. If wife files some cases, defend accordingly. In Indian courts matrimonial cases go nowhere - only date after date, she will eventually give up and move on with her life. "

Today you take some decision, what will happen tomrw nobody knows, but if you dont take any decision, nothing will change.  Some decision you need to take, now itself.  The decision you might take may put you on road like beggar or make you a king, dont over think about decisions taken, life will always make you look back, but dont over think about results and what has already happened.  The time is for doing something now, and do it now.

No much legal options for you here, either file 13b and take mutual divorce, or file 13 1a and fight enitre life a divorce case, pay alimony, and in return you might get a peice of paper which says you are divorced, but there is no gaurantee that you will get that also.  Being a doctor you are so indecisive, what about common people man??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register