Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshya   11 May 2016

Need legal expert advice???

Hi experts.s t

i need to know about a serious question which is actually doing rounds in my mind...

is it ok to avoid CAW proceedings. the matter is still in councelling session of a fake report filed against me. the councellor beleives that my wife wants to come back where as she said a complete NO on several occassions . still councellor wants to continue with councelling. what to do... should i avoid going to the sessions. or should i simply go and see the proceedings and keep going like a fool.

pls suggest???

Learning

4 Replies

Anshul Sharma   11 May 2016

Dear lakshya,

CAW is a playground of women, they will not listen you at all but they cannot even harm you and pressurise you for anything. Instead of going in CAW cell , file RTI to get the copy of complaint  and go for AB for our family as early as possible. 

1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     11 May 2016

Don't miss counselling session of CAW otherwise negative view will be taken against you and even get you involved in criminal case by the police department even if it happens to be false in nature. Just sit and watch, be honest in your approach and put all onus on your wife with regard to restitution of conjugal relationship with you once again or agreement for divorce by mutual consent. If she is not moving forward with either of these, CAW cell will dismiss het complaint and let you free, after that you can move ahead with filling divorce case against her on the ground of cruelty.
1 Like

lakshya   11 May 2016

thanks Mr Sharma and Mr Mahajan for your replies.

just wanted to know one more thing ... should i approach my IO for the case to discuss the proceedings? will this set right as per the legal value?

Also how will i be able to get a AB at this stage as nothing has been filed in court yet?

(thats what suggested by my counsel) 

regards 

Lakshya

Anshul Sharma   11 May 2016

If u want to live with your wife then settle the matter , if not then go for mutual divorce. If she is not ready to leave you then they will file FIR. Dont pay anything to CAW officers or IO. Record all the conversations by using hidden camer in CAW cell. When ACP will call , means the time for FIR. Apply for AB that time by getting the copy of complaint . You will be slapped with 498A, 406,DV & CRPC 125 case on you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register