LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Perjury application

Dear Learned Experts / Members, While preparing perjury affidavit on wife for her false petition maintenance as she is not working and as housewife, should I include her employee details and should attach the proofs of her employee details and to mention the same in affidavit? Please guide me through the above.

Learning

15 Replies

(Guest)
Dear Captain, Thank you for ua suggestion. I am not well versed with the terminology of law. Please could you elaborate in normal sense. And also if I prepare the perjury should I mention her employment details and should provide all her employment docs?

Adv Shrikiran.B (Advocate)     03 April 2016

Dear Sufferer, Note down the statements made by your wife under oath (affidavit) pertaining to her employment. If you feel that whatever your wife has deposed in her affidavit is false and for which she is liable to be prosecuted, then as you said, you can provide details pertaining to her employment to the court. Based on your evidences, the judge will prosecute your wife. Adv. B.Srikiran +919618069453
1 Like

(Guest)

Shri Srikiran, Thank you for the needful info.

Dear Learned Experts / Members,

After going through few sample formats, I have prepared perjury application on my wife based on her false affidavits produced in the Court.

Could any one please guide me through the attached application and let me know any changes required. This application I am going to apply on my own and need to know how to produce the same in the Court. 

Thanks.

Attached File : 280094 20160404111548 61543149 perju.docx downloaded: 87 times

(Guest)

Changed format with adding her education as Masters Graduate and in enclosers added a point as educational certificates in the attached format.

Attached File : 280094 20160404113615 61543149 perju.docx downloaded: 137 times

Crushing498a   04 April 2016

hello, i have a question. my lawyer suggested filing perjury once the interim maintenance decision comes in. according to him, if we file perjury before the interim is decided, the judges in order to avoid/dismiss perjury application give some maintenance amount to the girl so that they dont have to pursue perjury. is it true ?  

(Guest)
Respected learned experts / members, Please guide me on the attached perjury. Thank you.

(Guest)

Dear Experts,

Please advise. on IM due date is on 11th April. Beofre that I have to file this petition. 

Thank you.

Crushing498a   07 April 2016

bro this application is not fine at all..u should consult a lawyer for this..

Adv Shrikiran.B (Advocate)     07 April 2016

Dear Sufferer,

The perjury petition is well prepared.

To add, when you have engaged a lawyer to represent you, why are you bothered about preparing the perjury petition all by yourself? Your lawyer can do it for you. Trust your lawyer. 

Discuss about the perjury contents with your lawyer and take his help.

Adv. B.Srikiran

+919618069453

Sidharth   08 April 2016

Originally posted by : Crushing498a
hello, i have a question. my lawyer suggested filing perjury once the interim maintenance decision comes in. according to him, if we file perjury before the interim is decided, the judges in order to avoid/dismiss perjury application give some maintenance amount to the girl so that they dont have to pursue perjury. is it true ?  

Your lawyer is absolutely wrong by giving you advise not to file perjury before interim maintenance. I have explained this in my previous posts .

Pls go through them.  It will be helpful for you. 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=131987&offset=1

1 Like

Sidharth   08 April 2016

Originally posted by : Crushing498a

Your lawyer is absolutely wrong by giving you advise not to file perjury before interim maintenance. I have explained this in my previous posts .

Pls go through them.  It will be helpful for you. 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=131987&offset=1

Sidharth   08 April 2016

Dear sufferer and crushing 498a

Try to represent your case yourself. It will give you self confidence,  less expensive, less harassment,  opposite party will be on back foot. 

(Guest)
Thank you Shri Srikiran. N thank you sidharth. Today I attended in court. Due to typist not avail judge postponed to 26th. I approached my lawyer regarding the same but he saying its waste of time n will wait for order from judge.

(Guest)
Thank you Shri Srikiran. N thank you sidharth. Today I attended in court. Due to typist not avail judge postponed to 26th. I approached my lawyer regarding the same but he saying its waste of time n will wait for order from judge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register