Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjit   29 March 2016

Rectification deed

All,

I am planning to sell my flat which I own. It is registered in Begur, Bangalore. Actually after doing sale deed registartion, I found that there was a mistake in sale deed and made a rectification document. Now I am planning to sell the property. I have 2 questions in this regard.

1.I have 2 documents now sale deed and rectification deed. Do I need to do anything to attach one with the other? or can I maintain them separately?

2. One person who planned to buy the property said that sale deed and rectification deed should be stored in the same CD in subregistrar office. Is he correct? The CD numbers mentioned in both the documents are different. Will it be a problem?

Regards,

Ranjit

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     29 March 2016

After registration of sale deed it will be scanned and preserved in CD.  the rectification deed if any will be registered after original document registered and generally it will be preserved in another CD.  but you have no problem by this.you can attach one with each other. no need to maintain seperately.

1 Like

ranjit   30 March 2016

Thank you sir. 

Is there any formal process for the attachment (legally)? or is it it as simple as pinning them together?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register