Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     16 March 2016

Need your advice

Respected all experts

i got married in May 2015. they told lie at the time of marriage that she has done B.A with hindi later on came to know that she is just first year pass out... we let go it but she is totally immature person that not even able to understand situation...
we have never ask any dowry nor physically assaulted her. and had tried to fulfill every demand.

my mother has treated her like a daughter... now it was a time for my younger brother to get engage who is living separately bcos of his job

his fiancee is triple graduate and having a partnership in a business 
so my wife told me that she wants my brothers fiancee to stop working and sit home like her.. i told her that they are living separate and they need to manage whole new house so they need money so whats wrong if she works
and it is their life and u dont have any right to interfere in their life. than she told that if she will work than i will also work
we had a quarrel on this for two days and than i needed to involve my mother in this.
than next day my parents got angry for her behavior and told that u are not educated than how and what do u work
and if u want to work than do graduation than u will get some job in primary school.... but she is not agree to work in school also.... 
at the time of fixing marriage her parents told us that whatever situation may come our daughter will not go outside. we remind her this statement so to this she replied that they have not concern me before making this statement

than i again explain the situation and than she apologies to my parents for her behavior and promise them not to do such thing in future
but at night her father calls her and wht he told to her dont know but after that she started saying that i want to go home for makarsankranti.... we told her that dont go on festival go after festival but she hasnt listen anything. i understandd her for 3 hours than she got agreed to stay but when i went outside for work she called her father to take her 
in the morning i told her that if u go outside the home than i will not call u again but she told that i will come in 8 days

its been two months but she hasnt return back
we have called her parents for 4 times to sent her back but no proper reply from their side.

they said if u want to talk than u have to come to our place... its their stubbornness 
than we also told the same thing that if u want to solve the problem than u need to come to our place

now they might register false case of dowry nd physical   torturing to nari kendra nd in court

so my question is what should i do for my self protection

how to prove that dowry case is wrongly charged

lie detector test is possible in this kind of cases.

and how to get rid of this woman without maintenance only returning her belongings to her

please request you all to guide me 

bcos all my concerns are saying that this is totally a kind of blackmailing case to get money from us as my in laws financial condition is not at all good.... he lost his most of the money in giving on interest that my wife had to borrow money for her marriage shopping from her elder sister....

hope to have your expert advices on my questions

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     16 March 2016

Lie detector test is not applied here.

Secondly, if you think that your in laws might file a false case aginst you for dowery.. then it's better to consult a good lawyer to defend yourself and your parents. Don't worry and take the decisions smartly.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888

1 Like

498a victim (job)     16 March 2016

thanks for your concern

but what do they need to prove that we ask for dowry or physical torture??

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 March 2016

Dear ronak record whatever attempts you make to reconcile with your wife and this would help you sometime later.if she refuses to join you let her do so.if she stays away for two continuous years neglecting your efforts to reconcile you can file a contested divorce case on her on grounds of desertion and cruelty.the recordings will help you to prove her wilful desertion.on the other hand you also give her ample time to change her attitude and join you in the matrimonial home.either of this is bound to happen.in the meantime if you fear that your wife might file false cases on you immediately file a nc about this in the police station.that would help you in case if she files false case on you or your family

1 Like

Amrit (M.D.)     17 March 2016

For both your cases I advice that you go and face the  casees. Lenghty procedure of law in these kind of cases and sometimes love affairs lead to depleted interest in the cases and eventually you win.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register