LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rubenromelus (designing)     09 March 2016

Is divorce is eligible in my case

Help me out, my mother in law's and my wife trying to add some medicine (vasiya marunthu) in food.

i did feel the way of their treating me.

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rubenromelus
Help me out, my mother in law's and my wife trying to add some medicine (vasiya marunthu) in food.

i did feel the way of their treating me.

https://vasiyamguide.blogspot.in/2010/09/preparation-of-vasiya-marunthu.html

This is nanamma story, thats all.

What kind of man are you?  They mix some bull sh*t in your food and u keep watching?  Chaar dena kaan ke niccche do no ko.  Dandam dashagunam.  No case for divorce.  If you cant handle wife you should not have gotten married.  Learn to keep wife under your control, keep her mother away at all times and also her father. Or else your life will be hell.

1 Like

anshula (a)     09 March 2016

It can come under the definition of "cruelty" as a ground for divorce. But please before sure.

1 Like

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     10 March 2016

Yes the said acts furnish sufficient cause of action to file a divorce case . However the said instances shall have to be corroborated and elaborated duly
1 Like

KS Johal   10 March 2016

Augustine Chatterjee - is absolutely right. You will need to provide some form of evidence.
1 Like

rubenromelus (designing)     11 March 2016

Thank's for your reply's 

https://vasiyamguide.blogspot.in/2010/09/preparation-of-vasiya-marunthu.html

This is nanamma story, thats all.

What kind of man are you?  They mix some bull sh*t in your food and u keep watching?  Chaar dena kaan ke niccche do no ko.  Dandam dashagunam.  No case for divorce.  If you cant handle wife you should not have gotten married.  Learn to keep wife under your control, keep her mother away at all times and also her father. Or else your life will be hell.

I have got a call recording from my wife, that they where speaking about this. 

and i not uneducated friend. i just what to know with this evidence can i put diverce

Amrit (M.D.)     11 March 2016

Yes, Divorce is eligible in your case, as this act definitely shows cruelty but you should record the same for use as evidence.

Amrit Singh

1 Like

sure thank you amrit singh

to who i need to produce this call recording, sir

Mukesh sharma (job )     15 April 2016

hi if they force you than you file case in curtuly and you need  to prove it all 

you kept some avidence than you submit in court if you file case 

other hand you get help from police give application 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register