LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A B Pralhad (Student)     07 February 2016

Lawyer sign is must in each and every process in civilsuit

I have Civil suit running in court -  I am  Plantiff. Appointed a lawyer too.

There was third party application allowed by the court to add as a defendent.  So I made appplication to the court to allow me for amendement in the plaint.  Court allowed but to add defendent name in the main plaint by red pen, but it is told me that (by clark who maintain all files) only with appointed lawyers sign that change will be done in main plaint.  And hence untill my lawyer will sign there is no furhter action will be take like notice to that defendent.

so my question is Appointed lawyer sign is must to add defendent name in main plaint of the suit?  If yes which is that provision? Whynot it done with plantiff sigh also?

Your answers are appriciable.

Learning

4 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     07 February 2016

There is no such provision. Ask the clerk to show you the office/administrative order which direcrs him to do that.

1 Like

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     28 February 2016

Court has allowed. But, the clerk isn't allowing! 

Did 'You Appear' or 'Your Lawyer' alone or both in that hearing?

Depending on above, even complaint can be preferred.

1 Like

A B Pralhad (Student)     28 February 2016

I appear alone in the court, lawyer was not present that day.  But he said as appointed a Lawyer hence lawyer sigh is must to proceed.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     01 March 2016

If the Court has passed the Order when you appeared in the Case, then the case is even more stronger. If the person does not heed to personal or written requests, it is fit case to complain. Complaint can be preferred to the Chief Judicial Authority (Chief Justice, Registrar etc).

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register