LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pratap singh (officer)     16 February 2016

Live in relation for married person

My wife run away with her boyfriend, on police recovery & investigation by court order following facts revealed.

1. She was already married with her boyfriend before marriage to me (evidence is temple marriage receipt and photograph submitted by her in court.)

2. She gave birth to child with boyfriend during run away period which she confessed.

3. Boyfriend now refused to accept her so she filed court case against boyfriend for status of wife and fatherhood of child.

I have filed case for null and void marriage and divorce under section 12 and 13 on the basis of her court case certified copy on boyfriend. 

Sir, my question is

a. How much time it will take in court decision to nullify marriage or divorce.

b. Can i enter in Live in relationship till court decision comes and what are other legal option i have 

Learning

14 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     16 February 2016

1. What is the stage of your case?

2. You cannot enter into any livein relationship unless the court decides in this case.

3. You can also go for cheating  and breach of trust case against her.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888

1 Like

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 February 2016

you can also charge her for committing bigamy

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     16 February 2016

You can have live-in-relationship if and only if girl is unmarried or widowed.

Please see my debate with some learned friends. 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=132952&offset=1#.VsMvktIrLIU

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : pratap singh
My wife run away with her boyfriend, on police recovery & investigation by court order following facts revealed.

1. She was already married with her boyfriend before marriage to me (evidence is temple marriage receipt and photograph submitted by her in court.)

2. She gave birth to child with boyfriend during run away period which she confessed.

3. Boyfriend now refused to accept her so she filed court case against boyfriend for status of wife and fatherhood of child.

I have filed case for null and void marriage and divorce under section 12 and 13 on the basis of her court case certified copy on boyfriend. 

Sir, my question is

a. How much time it will take in court decision to nullify marriage or divorce.

b. Can i enter in Live in relationship till court decision comes and what are other legal option i have 

There is no time limit set in the first place, lots of cases, court holiday, judge leave, vakeel leave, you not able to attend etc etc.  Cant specifically tell when case will get over, even a judge cant give you time frame.

You can go for live in relations with either widowed woman or divorced woman.  Good luck.

1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     17 February 2016

I have handled such cases which get decided within 1 to 1 1/2 years by the Family Court, most of these are decided ex-parte because the opposite party either avoids court appearance or even if the file their appearance discontinues it because their own evidence/cross examination at later stage can be harmful to their own interest.

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     17 February 2016

Please avoid divorced woman.

Most of them have 498A, DV, 125 CrPC and other matrimonial dispute background. They may spoil your life again since they know how to do this.

Only look for ether  unmarried or widowed women for live-in-relationship. 

Please see my profile for sample petittions and FAQs.

1 Like

pratap singh (officer)     17 February 2016

Thank you all  for valuable suggestion......

can I do engagement with girl and will marry with her later on when court decree comes......is it legal

as  i am in Govt. job ...

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     17 February 2016

Please don’t make: -

1. Any second marriage certificate during the validity of first marriage.
  2. Any evidence that proves second marriage has been solemnized with Hindu religious rites during the validity of first marriage. 

If child born in this relationship then no problem.   

1 Like

I don’t recommend men to file and MAT suit like divorce, RCR, child custody etc. Please see my profile to know more on this.   

Mr. Readdi Sir,

You are taking about some wrong woman can misuse the law right? Misuser will always misuse if you marry or don’t marry. It is the not the problem with any man or woman.

This is the problem with our Indian Judiciary System that can be misused easily by any wrong doers anytime.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     18 February 2016

Mr. Reddi Sir,

Agreeing with your view, I have argued with LIC experts and shown that any gender-biased laws are unconstitutional. Till now no LIC experts could reject my view with leading legal arguments.

Please see the link below carefully.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=128809&offset=5#.VsVkg9IrLIU

I am not a legal expert, if I can defeat them then there are lot of men’s organization, NGOs also can do the same since they may have more intellect person than me. However, nothing happening on men’s issue, no media coverage on men’s issue, most advocates, judges and wrong doers are extorting them by showing false sympathy.

Don’t you thing actually a very big conspiracy acting behind it?

fighter (Software professional)     18 February 2016

However artcle 15(3) of constitution supports special provision for woman and children.

But these provision are contradictory to article 14 of constitution of india.

SO special provision may be there but they should fulfill other articles of constitution of india.

So definitely laws of woman are non constitutional.

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     18 February 2016

Mr. Fighter, Your are ablosutely right! 

Mr. Reddi Sir and Mr. Fighter and Dear all friends, Please try to understand - 

As per William Blackstone's formulation - presumption of innocence in criminal trials.

He said,

"It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer"

Sampath kumar -Vs- Inspector of police, krishnagiri which was

decided by their Lordships of Apex court Justice T.S.Thakur.

Our basic concept of Jurisprudence that the 100 culprits may let go free but no innocent should be punished.

Then how these gender biased laws are justified? Presumption of guilt in criminal trialslaugh wink

Whether Article 15(3) provides such power to any STATE? wink

big conspiracy. Is not it??????

Originally posted by : fighter
However artcle 15(3) of constitution supports special provision for woman and children.

But these provision are contradictory to article 14 of constitution of india.

SO special provision may be there but they should fulfill other articles of constitution of india.

So definitely laws of woman are non constitutional.

I agree.  yes

Special privilege does not mean that by depriving equality/equal protection/equal freedom of others.

If the STATE is liable for equal protection then why extra protection acts are needed?? wink

That means the STATE is unable to provide equal protection and to hide their own inability passing gender-biased laws. Media people may also corrupted don’t cover men’s issue to avoid riot.

May be most of THE NGOs are funded by these corrupted people.

“JO GUDKHA BECHTA HAI WON IS CANCER HOSPITAL KHOLTA HAI”  laugh wink cheeky

I request every individuals to come forward and file Public Interest Litigation (PIL) in supreme court under Article 32 of Constitution of India Party-in-person (Without Advocate) to ban such gender-biased laws.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register