LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ms   19 January 2016

Regarding girl property right from husband side and her own

Pleas clarify if I am wrong. I am new in law subject.

Girl has right in her own father property.

Girl has also right in husband property.

Why husband has no right in girls property?

Girls father property is not like dowry. Then why dowry is crime?

If somebody takes dowry which is equal to girl father property what is wrong in this?

It is something like ambiguous laws.

Pleas clarify it

Learning

5 Replies

Jyoti   19 January 2016

Dear Sir A Plot was bought by my father in his name. We are three children (1 Sons and 2 daughter) I am the First daughter. Property was divided among the childrens and mother as per law. Sir My question is that 1. Now i am married and my husband is a govt employee and capable enough so can I give my allotted land to my brother whenever he is the need of that 2. Is it taxable for him ? Rgds

ms   19 January 2016

you can transfer as a money its easy jyoti ji

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     19 January 2016

@Jyoti..

You are the owner of the land property, as per law and you are free to gift it to anyone. You can gift the property to your brother and this transfer will not create any tax liability on him.

Anil Kumar (IT Professional)     19 January 2016

Dowry taking is like a begging yes we agreed and support to Anti Dwory marriage.

But what about girls who implicate their innocence husbands and their family members  in false cases to extract money by harrassesing in multiple cases and misusing & abusing the Law. 

As per my personal experience and victim of false Dowry & Domestice Violence Law, the whole law is biased and totally illegal and this is the pure legal harrassement of a man against his Constitutional Rights.

1 Like

balaram (director)     19 January 2016

Dear Renuka mam,

Whom we have to write letter any specific address and also I am thinking that can we send the same letter to media. Will this show bit more impact.

If you guide to whom we have to write letter, am pretty happy to send letter every week. Though I am in abroad and if that will help our society, I am ready towrite every week. I personally know how many ruined their life due to missuse of this law, there are suicide cases which I pernally know.

Regards,

Venkat P

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register