LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vyas (Cochin)     17 December 2009

Islamic Terrorism in Kerala state,India

In India  A women Practicing terrorism can be given Bail from High court..of kerala.........can sufia madini be issued bail by kerala high court.

Learning

8 Replies

vyas (Cochin)     17 December 2009

Sufia Madini th 9th conspirator....in  Bangalore serial Bomb Blast...

(Guest)

No.

We need not surprise if our judges grant bail to such people. Politicians play vital role in getting bail to such people. 

anonymus (confidential)     17 December 2009

I had high esteem about this forum, But it has become so low because the members have started discussing and commets about the decisions made by the courts.  Is not the umpire who is closer on the pitch see the matters more clear than the others who sit and comment abt his decision. Do the members have the clear facts and the circumstances put forward by the cousels in the court . Do they have first hand information about the case. If so why dont they get impleaded in each and every case and argue so that they would get justice. I REQUEST THE MEMBERS NOT TO COMMENT UPON THE JUDGMENTS OF THE COURTS WITHOUT KNOWING THE REAL FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES LEADING TO SUCH DECISIONS.  IT IS THESE TYPE OF COMMENTS THAT BRING THE IMAGE OF JUDICIARY DOWN MORE THA N THE WRONG DEICISION. THE AGREIVED ATLEAST HAS A RIGHT OF APPEAL BUT NOT THE JUDGE/

1 Like

anonymus (confidential)     17 December 2009

ONLY IN INDIA DO WE WITNESS THE MEDIA TRIAL AND HYPE EVEN  BEFORE THE ACCUSED IS HELD GUILTY OR NOT.  THEREBY MOUNTING PRESSURE ON THE COURTS.  IS IT NOT AGAINST THE VERY FRAGMENT OF OUR CONSTITUTION, TO HOLD A PERSON GUILTY EVEN BEFORE THE CASE IS TRIED? WILL THE LEARNED MEMEBERS TELL ME IF THE SANKARACHARIAR  THE ACCUSED IN SANGARARAMAN MURDER CASE NEED BE  HANGED U/S 302 EVEN THOUGH THE WITNESSES TURN HOSTILE? PLS PONDER BEFORE U COMMENT UPON ANY JUDGEMENT IN FUTURE.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 December 2009

Most of the umpires and blind, deaf and dumb and of low calibre. Many a games have been sacrificed at their alter. Some of them are downright partial and ignorant of laws of the game. If they are so perfect, why have referral system, T.V. replays, decision of third umpire. When they are caught hands down,

Oft repeated:

After all they are human beings.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     19 December 2009

Not at all. These are matter of daily routine now. We are not criticizig any one, but simply sharing by reflecting what is happening and to seek views and opinion to address such issues, and this forum is the best forum for that purpose.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 December 2009

Matter of daily routine is apt descripttion. Some people are living in an ideal state of mind that things will change. I wish them best.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     19 December 2009

This country is heaven for the terrorists/wrongdoers. Islamic terrorism is everywhere in India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register