LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

O.N.Singh (GOVT. OFFICER)     27 December 2015

Remedy for complaint case u/s 420,406 ipc r/w 3/4 dp act

Dear Experts   attached here with are the files of my case and decide whether I am innocent or about to facectrial in a fales and fabricated case. Here I would like to mention that I haveapproched HC u/s 482 and on order to file discharge application in trial court which was rejected both by trial court and high court citing irrelvent judgments not related to complaint case as per SC order in other cases. Pls see judgment of allahabad HC judgment of mine having case no. 1199,4889 and 13955 of 2014. My question is should I approach HC without bail in writ for remedy or sc. I would like further add thatin my opin, I have been made accused y my adv in HC by not mentioning judgment of 482 no 13955/2014 in my transfer application where I succeeansfer of case to some other place. Pls advice a remedy 

Learning

5 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 December 2015

I have gone through the status :

The reason why it was dismissed on the day it was listed because initially U should have filed for revision of the lower court order instead of summoning the accused.

Dear Sainath sir I feel you shoud first see all the files attached pls.  am accused not in HC but inlower court u/s 420, 406 R/W 3/4 DP act. so pls suggest me to get rid of this as the complaint has been launched on the fribilus grounds which is evident from my dischage applicatio

I amnot saying that U are an accused,but in the 482 crpc petitioon it is mentioned as summonning the accused instead of filing revision.

1 Like

dear sainath sir the mistak has been done by adv plssuggest me the remedy to get rid of this case

Actually case under 420 ipc and 406 cannot go together,they have o be tried separately.U have been misled to file discharge and quash,which do not yield positive result,one has to fight with merits in the lower court only.Go through the below mentioned case.

CRIMINAL MISC. M NO.43667 OF 2003 :{ 1 }: IN THE HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND

HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH.

Better to apply for bail at the earliest.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register