LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kulkarni (civil engineer)     14 December 2015

Sanction of resignation with condition

i was working as a jr.civil engineer in A.P.M.C. (a semi govt.public body establishment)and i offered my resignation letter on 01/08/15 with  one months notice.prior to this some outsiders have made some allegations and charges on me by application.So my immidiate employer reffered it to next higher authorities to do the needful.In all this matter i was not intimated nor written.i had my duties for 30 years in this establishment but due to heavy politics and feeling unjustice to me i offered my resignation.After completion of one months notice period my employer asked me to continue for one more month as they have asked for directions regarding charges implanted by outsiders.so i continued 01/10/15.In the board meeting of 05/10/15 they sanctioned my resignation letter with conditions that any outcome of enquiry will be binding on you i.e. conditional acceptance of resignation.My wife is having her own proprietory unregistered service establishment of cad drawings, estimation,planning. She is electrical engineer by education but by employing private civil engineers she is working as a contractor and offering services.My office establishment also hired her service since 1999-2006 and  in audit memo there were adverse remarks about hiring services and payment of service charges.As she was my wife.But i was  not deciding power no clarification uptil  today has been saught from me.  

Now enquiry officer placed charges that i should reimburse all the payments paid to my wifes proprietory unregistered office since 1999-2006 and Denying my P.F./Gratuity and retirement benifits.

My P.F.and gratuity amount is with my office itself.Kindly guide .

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 December 2015

You have initiated many queries e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Denial-of-p-f-and-gratuity-128653.asp

You may consult an able counsel specialzing in Labor-service matters in person.

1 Like

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     17 December 2015

you and your wife both are different person. Who give your wife job for the period of 1996 to 2006?

At that time what was your post?

Your company has accept your resignation ? and when accept that?

Is your company gave you the 1st show cause notice? If yes then when (date) you receive the same?

What was your reply to the 1st show cause notice?

sanjay kulkarni (civil engineer)     25 December 2015

1)My employer gave her job2)junior engineer3)yes accepted conditionally on 5 th Oct 2015 4)No showcase uptil today.

sanjay kulkarni (civil engineer)     25 December 2015

My lawyer is telling that you may get p.f and gratuity but they may deny payment of residual leave that is 360 days .which costs me @ 7.0lac

sanjay kulkarni (civil engineer)     03 January 2016

Leave encashment costs me@ 7.0 lac.no showcause uptil now.60 days completed after acceptance of my resignation letter

Leave encashment costs me@ 7.0 lac.no showcause uptil now.60 days completed after acceptance of my resignation letter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register