Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhineet (worker)     23 November 2015

Gram panchayat land

Respected sir/mam

i had bought shamnathdai land( gram panchayat) in 2006 and I don't know what it is, so I bought it and constructed building on it and now came to know that I can't sell my land, so pls tell what to do?

can I give same size land and in same village to government or concerned authority so that it title can be clear and other land comes to gram panchayat land

Learning

7 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     23 November 2015

no such transactions are not permitted .
1 Like

abhineet (worker)     24 November 2015

Hi sir , 

is there any other alternative to my problem, villager had sold me this land what action should I take against them as I paid for the land

abd thanks for reply

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     24 November 2015

What is the Sy.No. and the name of Tahasil of your land.  Go to the Tehasil Office and ask them to give details of the land or apply for Pahany.  Then you will be knowing whether the land is government land or patta land.  You have not mentioned whether you have obtained Municipal permission to construct the Building.  Normally the Municipal authorities will not grant permission if it is Govt. land.  

You cannot give the same size of land to Govt.  But you can regularise your land by paying 1/4th (or as mentioned in the GO) of the market value.  Sometimes the Governement releases schemes for regularisation of unauthorised lands.  You have to avail this opportunity.  

1 Like

abhineet (worker)     25 November 2015

1. Yes it is gram panchayat land I have checked . 2. The villagers had sold me that land I have registry of it. 3. That time there was an act called d control area so I have made that building at that point so no need to take permission that time 4.how can I regularise my land by paying 1/4 of market price 5. Sir what do u mean By as mentioned in the Go. Thanks for reply

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 December 2015

Since you have purchased the property without taking any opinion from any expert, you are suffering from that.  However since you have already constructed a house on it and have been paying the taxes for that, just keep paying the taxes.  At a later stage you can apply for patta or mutation of revenue records on your name, the gram panchayat may try to regularise the title by penalising you with 1/4th of the land value at that time.  

In any case take a legal opinion from a local lawyer who is aware of the local land rules and proceed further as per his advise.

abhineet (worker)     02 December 2015

Thanks sir for your reply, when can I apply for mutation or patta? This land is in Haryana.

Is there any such case happen before n what was the verdict ? 

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     15 December 2015

Hi,

Visit the Tahsil office of the area where the land located along with all the documents executed by you and the old documents of the title of that proerpty..

If the title is illegal.. how did you get the permission to start the construction over the property?

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register