Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D VENKATESAN   07 November 2015

Marking document

Dear sir/ madam,

please tell us while submiting the RW1 Evidence document  marking in family court  xerox copy is not consider and not marking document also  . my evidence document is 1. family raction card xerox copy 2. petitioner facebook account details copy(download from internet )

my question is why not consider above document .

THANKS/REGARDS 

VENKATESAN D

Learning

4 Replies

cyberlawyer (barrister)     07 November 2015

You mean both the documents are rejected on the ground of photocopy of the documents ?. It can be marked subject to objections by opposite party. Depends upon the courage of your advocate or yourself (if you are party in person) to get them marked. 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 November 2015

Photocopy has to be marked and for a copy downloaded is to be exhibited with a certificate under section 65B of Indian Evidence Act.

1 Like

amaresh   11 November 2015

i have heard that in matrimonial case i mean under hindu law 1955, every documents wheather this is a photocopy is admissable, is that our law gurus?

D VENKATESAN   16 November 2015

Dear sir,

my ex wife is filed case on 28/9/15  in high court of karnataka due to exparte decree of divorce is not se-aside my ex wife  in district court (tumkur court judgement date 12/8/15 ) high court summons is not served me. I will search through online highcourt case status  showing  the case status is hearing date is 16/11/15  my question is  high court summons not served me next step  court what action taken for me , and without information for above case is possible to order against me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register