LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     10 December 2009

Mad race for points.

If the points of 'forum thread starts' is more than the points of 'forum thread reply' and the starts have nothing to do with law/news related to law/issue concerning public at large  , the responses are cryptic/ vague and the number of such posts is more , then it can safely be presumed that - the response is only for the purpose of increasing the marks.

Learning

11 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 December 2009

Correctly poited out.

Anish goyal (Advocate)     10 December 2009

You r right brother. I think admin should form a detail of rules to be followed while posting.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 December 2009

But as far as points or marks are concerned, it is better to score points in knowledge rather than spending time in scoring points in chess board, carom board,Billards and other games, as in this profession we have to renew our knowledge daily.

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     10 December 2009

Let some feel happy about the rising score. It is true that law is vast and its interpretation is not uniform. Lawyers and judges can have different opinions and it is good that any query or a forum thread is responded by number of members. But when Ld. members respond without conviction and the purpose is to score, it may rather harm the person seeking solution/advice to his problem rather than helping him. I would rather hesitate to say that I agree with Mr. so and so just to credit my self as one of the top members of the LCI. I would wish every one a good morning/day/night without posting it on the forum.
2 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     10 December 2009

Share knowledge. Let us forget points.

1 Like

Anish goyal (Advocate)     11 December 2009

Ya sharing of knowledge is importent rather then points. I m here for that and my principle is when u share grief it divides but when you share your happy moments it adds but finally WHEN YOU SHARE KNOWLEDGE IT REALLY MULTIPLIES.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     11 December 2009

It reflects on their calibre.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     11 December 2009

If points are based on qualitiy of contributions to this forum rather than just a mechanically programmed  count, few in the top fall down. The admin need not use its 'Forum flood control'  to control pudding head traffic and crazy 'points' competitors sideline.

Daksh (Student)     11 December 2009

In my humble view the points should be on the basis of thoughts, contents and analogy rather on numeric basis.  It calls for subjective over view but does any body has this much of time that has to be seen.

Anish goyal (Advocate)     11 December 2009

I think admin should start thanks given as reputation so that members themselves decide to give the better reputation in the forum to whom.

(Guest)

If proper response is not posted for the queary there must be negetive marks also. Administrators decesion is final.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register