Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     12 October 2015

Is my divorce process complete?

Respected Experts... 

After 1.5 years of filing divorce [ 13(1)(ia) ] from cruel wife, last week, a final settlement amount was accepted. 

Both side lawyers informed about the same, to the Judge. 

Judge took my evidence and marked no oral evidence from wife. 

In my evidence I accepted paying X amount as a final settlement.

Judge said the settlement amount cannot be paid in front of him as the amount was decided outside the court. He said the same amount should be paid out of the court and appropriate receipt obtained.

My lawyer got notarized receipt for the amount where wife signed as well as put thumb impression.

Then after 2 days, Judge allowed my petition without any cost and dissolved the marriage. 

I saw the Judge's 2 line order online in ecourts. 

My lawyer said it will take 10 days to get the certified copy of the order. 

Now, I want to know whether my divorce is pakka or whether wife have any legal ways to reopen or file any other civil or criminal cases on me, just to harass me? 

Please help me with your inputs.

Learning

11 Replies

AS   12 October 2015

Under which section divorce was filed?

The divorce case is based on [13 1 ia] - mental cruelty.

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     12 October 2015

It seems u r totally afraid of ur divorce case.Really it is a mental torture.You got divorce and everything is closed.u need not worry any further.
1 Like

Thank you for the good words Mr.Janaki Manohar Rao.

SuperHero (Manager)     12 October 2015

@Prasad - Party time... smiley Where marriage should have lasted forever.

Any ways whatever happens is for our good. 

One should accept his fate and move forward else he will be destroyed. (Lines from some movie)

1 Like

kunal   13 October 2015

@Prasad.. Cngtras bhai....I think you have recently filed the Mental cruelty case on wife but thik hai ... At the end case dissolved and finally again you have become a Dude ... Tension free life of parents and you. Party to banti hai bhai 

1 Like

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     15 October 2015

Your divorce hasbeen done on mutual consent, not to worry at all,you are free to get remarried

1 Like

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     15 October 2015

Prasad Bhai.. Congratulations..... you're free now....!

Now, forget all your worries and live a rocking life....!! Just be catious to fall into the trap again....!

Haapy for you and happy to know too!

yescool

1 Like

kunal   15 October 2015

@ I walk alone,

Humari turn kab ayegi bhai ?Thak gaye ladte ladte

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     15 October 2015

Kunal Bhai.. It is virtually a curse to be a man in INDIA, & it seems like a cardian sin to agree to marry.

It looks like if we want to be safe & keep our family (Parnets, siblings) Apni wife/ unki parents  ke gulam ban jaao, Nehi to, 498A/406.

Pata nehi, kya hoga humara and India ka.. We dont know where we are heading towards. Having said that, I'm not dening the fact that a happy marriage never exists. But its a matter of 5 combinations.

• Trust upon each other.
  • Ego-less attitude when solving a problem.
  • Accepting & respecting each other's views & each others existance in society
  • Clear & to the point communication with each other.
  • Lastly, violence less martial life.

Ususally, we & our partner lack 2/3 essential combinations in our martial life and that makes us be here, finding solutions of our problems.

Additionally, You know something brother, we tend to act like what we have seen while growing up. So, it is quite essential to understand our spouces upbringing process & conditions even before seeing her.

Humari Turn v ayegi. Jarur ayegi. Kismat se pehle and samay k age, kisika kuch nehi hone wala. So the right time will come definately, till then let us rejoice and be happy on our brother Prasad's hard earned freedom. Let us celebrate our mind. At least, that will give us some sort of peace of mind.

Cheers!!

2 Like

kunal   15 October 2015

Indeed brother.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register