Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vineet   01 October 2015

Perjury

Hi,

If I show in my affidavit as propeties purchased by me from loan taken by my parents. Can that loan details be questioned to me by my wife in court.

Learning

17 Replies

(Guest)

Paagal he kya?

Vineet   01 October 2015

I wrote this as I dont have any records to show it and I did this as not declared in my first affidavit but has to declared it as 340 and 91 filed by my wife and has mentioned the properties in it

Varsha Prasanna   02 October 2015

Show that the properties are joint Hindu family property. If u have a brother or sister have a partition suit or even ur Father can do so. By this, less property falls on your name. Forget about swearing affidavit, you will be in trouble if do so
1 Like

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     02 October 2015

The Judges are not to be be fooled by such tricks.
1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 October 2015

Repeated query,previous post ran to 4 pages.

1 Like

Vineet   03 October 2015

Hello experts,

Can Court order me to show details of account holding outside india. As I am working outside and has commited the same in my affidavit regarding my salary but has not produced the bank statement and income tax report filed there.

Vineet   05 October 2015

Experts, Please reply, as confused between two things. Some says my wife and son is legal heir 1 and can claim for the sold properties and some refuse it. I research it on many sites which says wife can't claim in my properties. But can my wife claim it on behalf of my son rights in my sold properties. And we are having ancestral properties for which we already submitted will of my grandfather transfer to his son's. And what about perjury as I have not submitted my INCOME abroad and mentioned in my affidavit as receiving INCOME and commission in cash. No bank account abroad.

Vineet   05 October 2015

Tomorrow is my hearing in DV case. Please share any judgement related to my query. Thanks in advance to all experts.

Vineet   06 October 2015

Hello experts

Today Judge has order both of us to submit maintenance in the child account from the date of application within 3 months and final order will be given in the next hearing after seeing all the document of 340 and 91 which is in the last week of november.

My Wife has submitted her second account details in court and according to her its was just open to transfer her salary to second account. she has submitted her income proof also and her salary is around the same which she committed in her affidavit and of her income this year she stated that due to promotion she got increment.

Now my question is that can I do something now or this is also a perjury to hide her account( where as salary got transfer to that account ) and will it make any difference in maintenance order she gave . I had also not given my abroad income statement nor bank account as stated that I received it in cash.

please reply

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     06 October 2015

Mr.Vineet,

After all U R giving maintenance to UR own child,why do U want to further aggrevate the conditions and I feel everything should be settled in a congenial way.

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 October 2015

My opinion is, Giving maintenance to the child does not meant to be prosecuted under false charges / defamatory proceeding that opposed child’s welfare and hampers conjugal / matrimonial life.

Hence, we need to fight back.

1 Like

Vineet   06 October 2015

@ rocky, I did not understand your point. Can you please explain it in detail. @ Sai sir I feel 25k is more for a child. In my appeal for revision petition judge said that it's not a maintenance ( how much is child expenditure). It his right to be be in same status as of parent. I would like to know would perjury case will impact my maintenance order or it's final. As judge said that final order will be given in next hearning

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     07 October 2015

Awarding maintenance to the child is decided his standard of living when the parents were together.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register