LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ELANGOVAN   21 September 2015

Complaint against lawyer

respective experts! plase guide me. how to make complaint against my lawyer to bar council. she received amount of Rs. 60000. she is cheating me. she did not appear on my 2 cases on court. my case file year is 2011. one case is come to trail and dissmissed on same year 2011 with in the 3 month of filing and another one is came to trail for 2013 and diposed on june 2014. 

still she cheating me and ask money for me. my case is going on and its staus is hearing (vaitha). she did not give any proofs for my case including case number also. i find out above information through online case status on tamilnadu distic court with the help of plantiff name. plase guide me for further action.

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 September 2015

You may get the evidence of payment/T&C/Vakalatnamaa examined by a senior lawyer before you approach bar Council or court.

A similar query is in progress at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Case-against-a-lawyer-561356.asp#.Vf_QcX1-jMo

1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 September 2015

Come out with the actual facts,lawyers and judges are not above law when they have flouted the Advocates Act 1961 and the Judiciary.There are several instances of Judges and lawyers being put behind bars for the criminal acts committed.

Go through the Gali Janardhana Reddy bail case.
Hence if U have valid evidences U can certainly proceed against the lawyer in the Bar Council.

1 Like

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     21 September 2015

which case is pending against u being a student?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 September 2015

Yeah,then it is academic

ELANGOVAN   22 September 2015

Respective sir! 

I did not file case against academic related.  I am with my family members filed land oriented case. my case type mentioned in district court Tamilnadu is - "OST".

(Guest)

write  a complaint to the bar council...no one s above the law..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register