LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna   11 September 2015

Using detectives for family problem

Is it good or unethical to use Pvt. Detectives to collect information against a member/spouce of a family when there is some thing to be proved in court, when it is personally not possible to collect information? 

1.Does court approve the findings of such detective agencies? 

2. Is there any criteria for which a court will accept the findings of these agencies? Does they need to be registered or so?

3.Which is the best detective agency in Bangalore for post matrimony investigation purpose?

Learning

10 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 September 2015

Dear Sir,

No problem at all ... All good .. U don't have to tell the court as to from where you have got the information.

Use it and take the benefit.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

1 Like

(Guest)

Go to jurisdiction police station, and they will guide you as to detective.  They know which detective is best.

1 Like

Born Fighter (xxx)     12 September 2015

Check Google and ensure you only hire a detective who has his office and in business from atleast 5yrs AND who is Certified/ has licence or is a member on Detective association /body. There are many freelancers who claim to be detectives but most will take money and delay/run away !! Be cautious.

If you need one send me PM

1 Like

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     12 September 2015

Evidence against other party is an evidence. How you got it is not important.  Let the other party dispute it.

1 Like

krishna   19 September 2015

Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash
Go to jurisdiction police station, and they will guide you as to detective.  They know which detective is best.

Thank you SIr. But we are very simple people and afraid to go to the police without any proof. So can I get any details of any or few detective agencies in bangaluru whom we can trust?

krishna   19 September 2015

I thank all for your reply. Now can I get few details or list of efficient , trustful, registered private detective agencies in bangaluru?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : krishna

Thank you SIr. But we are very simple people and afraid to go to the police without any proof. So can I get any details of any or few detective agencies in bangaluru whom we can trust?

Jo darr gaya, woh marr gaya.  Dont be afraid.  Nachke bittre ne jeevna ee jagathalli.  Hedrkobeda. Dhairya maadu.

1 Like

krishna   21 September 2015

but i have heard that if we approach the police without any proof we might get harrased or suspected by them in turn.

please guide

Originally posted by : krishna

Jo darr gaya, woh marr gaya.  Dont be afraid.  Nachke bittre ne jeevna ee jagathalli.  Hedrkobeda. Dhairya maadu.

krishna   21 September 2015

please someone can help me - refer name of any good detective agencies here that we can trust on 

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     21 September 2015

Chetta

Google.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register