LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tejdeep reddy (looking job)     07 September 2015

How to close my civil case

Hi my name is teja ,we have a house shared by two of us my grand father and her sister.case was kept on us in such a way that entire house belongs to her .two years on wards nobody was coming for the court except their lawyer saying that they are not feelings well.on Feb 2015 court dismissed the case .we went there to cut our house and sale the land .her husband came to knife threatening us he will kill us .saying that that is not a judgement I have went for appeal .k we went to police for this police said that no body can enter into that house until the judgement comes .now also they are doing the same they are not attending court again lawyer said it will be dismissed.Her husband is now repairing the house saying that he is giving rent which was on my side . What I can do I went to police saying this .police is taking very light . That is my house .he want that house he went to court .if court gives him happily I leave that .but now the house is mine.so he will ao rude on that .I want to sale that house as soon as it released from court . Again it will dismiss only .my lawyer says again he went for appeal .it is a never ending process . Current ly he occupied my property and rude to us knife in his hand ready to kill like that Please help me... ...

Learning

1 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     10 September 2015

Ask the court through your lawyer to help you execute Court's orders, but only after the appeal time is over.   If appeal time is there, he might appeal against this judgement, as per his legal right. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register