LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rosie   07 September 2015

Proving the true character of a person

If the spouce has any character problem- not having any affair but other problem which is not acceptable .

Let me explain in details-

Girls all must have come across men who tries to touch feel their body in public places or while travelling in buses etc. They place their hands or move /pass in such a way that their body touches the girl's  private parts- whether up or below.
We must have experienced all these since long. We find such men here and there.....and girls try to save themselves from them while travelling or being in public places.

So what to do if the husband is of such character- how to bring him to book?  as it is not easy to take videos for such instant behaviours is of 1-2 seconds. Had it been any particular affair, it would have been easy to take record and prove it.

Please help as he is taking advantage of this since the wife cannot prove it inspite of knowing about his nature and he denies if wife asks him about it.

please help

Learning

6 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     07 September 2015

Rosie, how do you know your husband has this problem as mentioned by you ? 

Unless some girl complains of the same nothing can be done legally.

There is another post of yours on the forum "Detecting a liar in court"

Can you please elaborate what is the marital issue ?? 

(Guest)

Dera Rosie,

1.  You need to take your husband to a psychiatrist and get him treated as such behaviour is not normal one.

2.  In court, what you need is a good lawyer, who can make the husband confess about his actions in the witness box, just like the below link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

3.   If both cannot be done, you and do one thing, bend down and take that thing you are wearing called as the chappal and start hitting with it whenever you observe such behaviour from your husband irrespective of where he is standing, and if he reitaliates and threatens you, file a police complaint of molestation in public places. 

KS Johal   09 September 2015

I totally agree with Gyan on point number 3 as above. This is the best course of action you can take. Well Done
1 Like

rosie   09 September 2015

Thank you everyone for replying to my question. I will try to go through the link shared by one of the experts here above. Actually he gets too excited and cannot control him or stop him from getting touched or hit by the private part of that attractive lady. I hope you can well understand this things. I have noticed him doing with a characterless lady who didn't him him back inspire of him touching her private place rather they continued to share jokes and laugh. Please help

rosie   11 September 2015

i want your inputs

rosie   15 September 2015

Can anymore experts give inputs here please?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register