LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     08 August 2015

How to prove emails and audio recording authenticity after

My cases are at evidence stage where I need to show that my bitter half wrote emails and abused my family, disclosed that she is going to file cases including divorce.

Now the problem is ... what if she denies that she has not writen those emails. How would I prove that?

I have audio recordings done using my cell phone and saved in a USB drive as well. All are 3 years old now. It is highly likely that she will deny all these audio recordings and emails.

Kindly suggest what should I do?

Learning

7 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     09 August 2015

The person who is contradicting  or disputing such evidences has to prove his / her is innocent. So go ahead and mark the same. Evidences referred by you are allowed and accepted under evidence act.

1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 August 2015

The validity of those evidences is only 50%.U said bitter half( is it bitter half or better half)

498_final stage (Professional)     09 August 2015

Why 50% why not 0 or 100%? Its BITTER... b##rd half

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 August 2015

50% is left for the court to validate my friend

498_final stage (Professional)     09 August 2015

Then I would assume it 100%. But if Bitter hald deny that its her voice then whats the process? Content is Super clear and voice as well. I would agree that its my voice and the day this audio was made, we both were in the same location/home.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     10 August 2015

OK, then better prove those evidencesin the court according to their validity and authenticity.

AS   20 August 2015

Let her Deny , Court will send these things to LAB for FSL report . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register