LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Are this Nehru Dynasty is Intelligents?

Why our civilized and educated citiznes of india still they are giving preference to this Nehru family? They are not highly qualified and know about our nation well too.

Learning

28 Replies

(Guest)

Paisa may hai parmatma.

(Guest)

The Nehru Dynasty they scare when they look Gandhi ka Thasveer note ki vooper P.Sathya Prakash Ji.

(Guest)

Mahatma Gandhi ji Pandit Nehru dynasty kaa raj guru.that is why they suffixed 'Gandhi' to their names. If some body goes through Nehru ji's dynasty's history then one can know how intelligents they are.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     27 November 2009

We may be educated, but do u think we a civilized nation. As per Swami Vivekananda "Imitation is not civilization". One of the possible answer of  your query may be Indian citizen listen to their heart.

(Guest)

Ashutosh Jayaswal JI,

India and Indians are much Civilised than America, Europe,Australia,Middle East, Singapore, Malasia,China,Japan or so called cultured nations sir.

I travel around the world.I do business. Because of SC,ST and some other minorities they are making our culture and civilised society up side down.

Those so called cultured and civilised nations they are following our great nation. Some our uncultured and uneducated people they feel that Caste,Money and little luxury is the civilization.

I give just one example so every Indian can imagine.

A well civilised, well educated and well cultured son threw his father belongings on the road and told him get out from the home. Because the son is matured and he want to leave his peaceful life with his girl friend and the father is old enough and don't earn any money.

And if I am going to talk about this so called Sonia and John Rahul first of all they are not Indian Citizens. They behave that they are Indian Citizens. Even you can clarify with Former President of India. Dr. Abdul Kalaam.

Jai Hind. 

1 Like

(Guest)

Mk Gandhi ji,

When people know more about Roberto, Sonia Antonia Maino and Raul Vince  & sanjay gandhi, Menaka Gandhi then Indian citizens know what is Pandit's Nehru's dynasty intelligesia.

(Guest)

Mk Gandhi ji,

When people know more about Roberto (Rajiv Gandhi), Edvige Antonia Albina Maino(Sonia Gandhi) and Raul Vince (Rahul Gandhi)  & sanjay gandhi, Menaka Gandhi then Indian citizens know what is Pandit's Nehru's dynasty's intelligesia.

(Guest)

Yeh hai India ji, Aap jo bola Pai sa  se India mei sabkuch kar sakte. Even if you want Prime Minister also.

Yeh Jo Nehru family is hybrid family. If we are going threw it is like a Vikram aur bethal story or Alladeen story.

When we are taking about this Raul Vince so called ( Rahul ji) son of Late Prime Minister ( Rajiv Ji ) Roberto and UPA Chaimperson Smt.Edvige Antonia Albina Maino ( Sonia ) educated at The Doon School, as well as St.Stephen's college, Delhi University, Harvard and Trinity college, Cambridge, Rahul is like his father,uncle and grand mother, attended University without completing a degree. He worked as a financial consultant in London,before he returned to India in 2002 to start a software company. An outdoors man and sports-lover, Rahul (Raul Vince) has a young colombian girlfriend, may be our future UPA Chairperson after Sonia ( Edvige Antonia Albina Maino). It's bad luck to our Well Educated Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to lisen another foriegn female.

(Guest)

Roberto - Rajiv Gandhi

Edvige Antonia Albina Maino - Sonia Gandhi

Raul Vince - Rahul Gandhi

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     28 November 2009

Hello sir, what I wanted to say is that with education and advancement we have started forgetting our tradition and culture and have become less sensitive. Most of the Medical, Engineering, management colleges/institutions are facing ragging problem. Educated lot, like IAS/IPS is facing corruption charges. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in India says that cases of white-collar crimes rise up to 600 percent within 30 years. “A civilization begins to decline when society becomes corrupt; a civilization falls, when society becomes impervious to corruption”. So, in my opinion, being civilized and being educated (with present education system) are two things.  India was civilized, but now we are imitating the west.

After death of Pundit Nehru, Mrs. Indira Gandhi got sympathy wave. After death of Mrs. Indira Gandhi, Mr. Rajiv Gandhi got sympathy wave. After death of Mr. Rajiv Gandhi, Mrs. Sonia Gandhi and their children are getting sympathy wave. With every death of this dynasty, congressmen have benefitted a lot.  Also no strong alternative is available. Thanks.

(Guest)

Whose fault? We.

In education, administration, law and diet there should not be any excuse. People may change but indian spirtuality never change even after thousand years. Mugahals, french, britishers etc ruled our country for hundreds of years but they were failed to mould india as per their wishes. This is greatness of India. Let nehru family members come and go in politics but our political system remains same. Britishers gifted us corruption.

mukesh (pro,)     29 November 2009

All of us have a grandfather. Mr. Rajiv Gandhi was our prime minister. Can anyone tell me the name of Rajiv's grandfather?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 November 2009

I suppose this "dynasty" issue is something to do with  "jealousy" & "hatred" or say "self-incompetent" etc...

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     29 November 2009

We,  the  people of  India will  never   forget the sacrifices and   contributiions  made  by  Nehru familty to  our  mother India. But, now we  are not hearing anything  about Nehru family  but  only  about Gandhi family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register