Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHI_POST_DIVORCE-498A (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     22 July 2015

Transfer of divorce case by cruel wife by concealing facts

Point-wise descripttion of my last 3 years and 9 months -

1. My divorce case filed in October 2012.

2. After 40 days wife files 498a,

3. After 2 months  DV,

4. After 11 months Vigilance Inquiry against me in my Deptt.(in which I prooved Innocent by                    Organisation), 

5. In November 2013, court ordered ex-parte proceedings, which later got revoked by wife.

6. In march 2015 I got order of Hon'ble Allahabad high court to finish Divorce proceedings in 6 months.

7. On 23 May, 2015 Trial Court Ordred Rs.21,000/- for Court Expenses to wife under sec. 24 and             500/-  per date for travel expenses.

8. On 23 May 2015 Wife along with her father files flase Loot FIR against me and my 54 yrs. old             widow mother to transfer the case from kanpur to Etawah. In this case she mentioned that next           time if she     will come to Kanpur to attend dates she will be killed, inspite of the fact that she is a     Govt. teacher     in Kanpur from last 3 years and nothing wrong happens to her during this period,       though her native       town is in Etawah.

9. On 29 May 2015 I given cheque of Rs.21,000/- to wife, nothing wrong happened to her on this date .

10. On 10 June 2015 wife puts stay order of Transfer Request filed by her in Hon'ble Allahabad                 High Court, nothing wrong happened to her on this date.

HELP REQUIRED : I beg you all Respected Persons/Lawyers to please provide the latest rulings in which various High Courts and Supreme Court provided order that each and every time Husbands cannot be let down by transfering the case to Wife's Hometown. Also my wife has concealed the fact from High Court that (A)order of HC to finish the case in 6 months was already came in march 2015 after which only with-in 4-5  months case will get finished, (B) She has taken Rs.21,000/- and Rs.500/- per date to fight case right here in Kanpur, (C) Her posting is right here in Kanpur so how can she request to transfer the case to Etawah as she can fight case well where she is doing job.

Therefore, I am willing to fight hard against transfer of case to Wife's Hometown Etawah. Regarding this I want your valuable suggestions and respective Rulings. Thanks in Advance.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Rulings find on this forum itself and also india kanoon org.  No spoon feeding.  Browse and find yourself.  or ask your lawyer to do, is he taken your case for free? all the best.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 July 2015

Rightly adviced by MR Gyan Prakash

1 Like

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     23 July 2015

it is not possible that lawyer provide you ruling with out going through documents and discussion with you. I thik you should consult local lawyer.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 July 2015

The fact of her place of employment at Kanpur and she is present everyday at Kanpur should be elicited before the high court properly in the counter to be filed on the transfer petition.  

The other details can be consulted with your own lawyer whom you have paid for the services. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register