Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     20 July 2015

Mutual divorce

Dear Sirs,

My wife and me have decided for the mutual divorce in visakhapatnam.

We have got a combined lawyer and we are going to file the petition in next 2-3 days.

Actually previously my wife was so cruel and she had other relationship which she only accepted befor me.I have got all her audio recordings and whatsapp and FB messages were she has accepted about her new relationship. Also the audio receordings also prvoves her acceptance of her new relationship.

Now she has come to a conclusion for applying a mutual divorce and I to agreed for it because i thought to quit with happiness.

Sir can my wife again play dirty games after the first motion of the divorce case. What to do if she files wrong cases and claims big amount from me.

How to proceed with this mutual divorce and how can i defend myself in future if she puts false alegations on me after the first motion of the MCD

Regards,

Anil

Learning

10 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 July 2015

dear anil keep all the proofs with you safely.for if she withdraws from mcd anytime you can file a contested divorce on grounds of adultery.

draft an mou where she accepts for zero alimony and also include clause which lays a condition that she must withdraw all the cases filed on you before the second motion of mcd and also that she wont file any case in future nor she will claim any maintenace from you

1 Like

Anand   20 July 2015

Good response Mr. Saravanan. Question, could she go to jail for adultery? If so this is a valuable bullet to keep safely and threaten her with if she resorts to any dirty tactics.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 July 2015

dear mr anand its not possible to charge a woman u/s 497 for adultery.for it says that the husband of the woman committing adultery can file a case of sec 497 on the paramour of the woman and he could be sentenced to imprisonment if proved but the woman cant be punished forthe act.

but the proofs can be useful for proving the grounds of adultery for getting divorce

1 Like

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     21 July 2015

Dear Sir,

As you suggested I shall keep all the proofs.

Shall i be quiet during the MCT or shall i put the reason of her affair.

Because after the first motion i doubt she may not come for the second motion.because she and the new person in her life used to enjoy my hard earned money and spent all the gold which i bought for her.

I am sure that the second person would teach my wife to put different different cases after the first motion.and demand more money.

I asked my wife about her new relationship and she accepetd and she also sent the photograph of him on whatsapp and FB. Also I have 12 audio recordings on her in which she has accepted and insiting me to give divorce.

Also she has sent the message to there parents about her new relationship and she also informed there parents that she is not intrested with me more. AFter that I spoke to there parents on the same subject and they are also worried and they also acceped that her daughter has sent  the message to them.All this audio recordings i have.

How i have to defend my self without been in any problem if she does not attend the second motion and put false cases against me.

Best regards,

Anil Kumar

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 July 2015

with all these proofs inhand  you dont need to worry about her withdrawing from mcd.even if she does so you can file contested divorce on the grounds of adultery.i feel she is in a hurry to get divorce from you and marry him as soon as possible.so she may not hinder the mcd process for she cant marry without getting divorce from you as it will amount to bigamy and would render her second marrioage void.

if she files false cases on you must prove that she is doing all this with malafide intention as she is indulging in adultery and you have to fight the case on merits.you will definitely win in these circumstances and dont worry.

also if you anticipate she might file false cases on you file an nc in the police station regarding this.

1 Like

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     22 July 2015

Dear Sir,

What is called NC and what I have to do for filing NC.

Regards,\

Anil

(Guest)

Non cognizable complaint is NC.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     23 July 2015

you should draft the petition carefully mentioning that she shal not file any should aginst you and withdraw all allegation against you and shall not claim any maintenance ever.

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     10 August 2015

Dear Sirs, Good Morning, Thanks for your valuable supports for my query Last month me and my wife approached court with the help of lawyer and applied for the mutual divorce.

My wife answerd all questions of judge.

Judge called us on 2/2/2016 to additional family court.

My wife agrred all these points before judge and the same written in the document

My wife accepted for the mutual divorce and me to accepted

Reason because of we are leaving seperate from one and half year and because of understanding problems

She accepted before judge that I gave 60000 and balance of 1,40,000 untul this 6 months. SHe accepted for total 2 laks as final alimony amount and the same is written in the petition.

Sir please suggest me what can my wife turn her words and make me in to problem at later stage by getting influencedd by other people words.

Can she make me in to trouble again

SuperHero (Manager)     10 August 2015

@Anil Kumar Singh - If you want us to read your Wife's mind or her intentions in future what she will do. It is not possible.

Why do you fear so much? You have all the evidences and you also paying 1 Lakh 40,000 rupees after second motion.

The judged would have recorded all the statements too. 

She is happily enjoying and she also wants to complete this asap. So that she can marry other person.

Kill the Fear or the Fear will Kill You.

If she goes back it will backfire her. Good Luck Man. Grow Up.

Have some courage and face the future with a Strong Will and determination if at all anything happens in this case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register