Who was Jesus?

There are 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:

· He called everyone "brother"

· He liked Gospel

· He couldn't get a fair trial.

But there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish

· He went into His Father's business.

· He lived at home until he was 33.

· He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his mother was sure he was God.

But there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:

· He talked with his hands.

· He had wine with every meal.

· He used olive oil.

But there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a
Californian:

· He never cut his hair.

· He walked around barefoot all the time.

· He started a new religion.

But there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:

· He never got married.

· He was always telling stories.

· He loved green pastures.

But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:

· He had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.

· He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.

· Even when he was dead, He had to get up because there was more work for him to do.

Learning

6 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     30 November 2009

GOOD CONTRIBUTION

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     30 November 2009

Hey, the last one is good interpretation of a woman. I dont know about Jesus..  :)

1 Like

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     30 November 2009

In bad taste. No religion or religious head should be ridiculed, even in humour. Try something like this about Prophet Mohhamed and see the results. Just because the christians in India are by and large are a docile peaceloving lot , this cannot be done.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     30 November 2009

This humour is extremely poor taste, and, since the LCI prohibits religious debate, it is not possible to respond to crudities such as the idea that Jesus is a woman. The historical documents make it quite clear who Jesus is, not was, and attempts to attack those ideas with 'humor' are extremely offensive. This post should be promptly deleted...Can Admin Do So??????????

1 Like

(Guest)

Grow up guys. this is precisely why we are known as a nation who cannot laugh at ourselves. Christiantiny does not survive or thrive or get diminished by such jokes. A joke is a joke. You can take it or leave it. But to engage in a righteous debate just coz you didnt like it is hyprocritical. Jokes are also made about characters in Mahabharat and Ramayan. The sign of a mature religion is one which is unaffected by such jokes and allows for satire, diverse views. This is precisely why one can joke about the president and touchy issues in USA but here, it would mean nothing short of a riot situation. It reflects the maturity level of the society

2 Like

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     01 December 2009

With due respects to feelings of each and everyone of my friends in this forum... i wish this debate to continue.  I will post my feelings finally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register