Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Maheshwari (Manager)     03 May 2015

Mental torture

Hi friends,

Í am a CA working as Credit Manager in PNB at Jodhpur. My joining in PNB is around 10 months and i had a wonderful time till now, support from all staff, support from my chief manager, good fame around my colleagues. Unfortunately from last 15 days after achievement of all financial targets at branch level of FY 14-15, question of "Credit & fame arise" meaning who is the idol for all achievements and while filling Performance Appraisal Form (PAF) i wrote all my achievements and contribution that made annoyed to my Chief Manager and now he again and again does torture to me on every issue and pressuring me to do proposals indiscriminately and when i do one work he says why you did not do other work and also on other issues. Last Saturday on 02.05.2015 he gave me last warning saying now he is going to issue me a "Non Disciplinary Action Note" of three page and will destroy my carrier and my employee file. While telling this he accompanied my officer in bank, i simply said its all your discretion and more staff is needed to carry out work properly. I am really feeling mental torture and he is continuously persecuting me. Kindly advise me, as he asked me to answer whether to issue non disciplinary note to me or not. He has malla fide intention and very cunning in speaking.

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

Kapil Sethi (Director)     03 May 2015

This is very common with people like you. Don't loose heart. You boss deserves to be punished. Unfortunately there are no legal provisions to help you at this stage due to lack of proofs and time consuming courts. You will be tortured further incase you go to court. Even if some one advises you to take legal action againat him this will be only time and money consuming and will be further torturous. The best thing is to report the matter to his high ups and be open about your relations with him. Keep all records of the good work done by you. You should inform everything to his boss by taking an appointment with him and report everything in writting with giving day to day work place examples. You can always discuss the things in detail with me and can go ahead with solutions for your success. I was a senior govt officer who left India only because of the work cluture there. Ihope I shall be of help to you. Be in touch. My personal mail is kapilsethi@hotmail.ca
Best wishes ! 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register