Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish (manager)     27 April 2015

Second motion - divorce

respected all

i want to know the procedure for second motion ,first motion is done 6months and 15 days back.

my wife has re opened the caw cell complaints because of 15 days delay. so is it necessary to write about the permanenet closure  of all the complaints and future and past alimony and maintenance

can you pl provide me the sample application for the same .  

will be very thankfull to all estemeed lawyers.

regards

harish

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 April 2015

if you had specified that your wife must withdraw all her complaints before the second motion of mcd is to be filed then she is obliged to do it.i think its too late to add now if you havent specified it in the mou.

1 Like

harish (manager)     27 April 2015

it was specified in first motion that she has to withdraw all the cases whether in caw cell or in court and she did the same ,plus there was a clause if i do not cooperate for second motion then she has the right to provoke her previous complaints which was quite obvious.

i have to file for second motion now ,so is it necessary to get the same in writing again?that she has to permanently close all the complaints and withdraw the cases or will be obvioujs again after first motion

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 April 2015

Sir, It may be because of some misunderstanding and all..... Better call her and file the second motion..... Its just that you can file the second motion even after 6 months and before 18 months ... So its not late to file it now and tell her to come back and all .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450
1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     28 April 2015

from first motion date t0 18 months time period is there for you to file second motion and do not make prolong decision and already 6 months passed so first draft all the points for second motion and file jointly within 10 days you be getting the final divorce decree

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register