Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kapilshah   22 March 2015

Crpc 91 refused to accept by court

Hi 

I filed a CRPC 91 seeking bank account statement of my wife from the branch manager for the back where she holds a salary account, I had given the exact account number and the branch details. As she had suppressed her employment and as well her salary details.

The judge refused to do so , saying that court will not seek bank statements from the bank. Can he do so without any justification ?

Can somebody provide me some citations where court has sought bank account statements from the back upon application. 

regards

Kapil

Learning

5 Replies

kapilshah   24 March 2015

Hello experts Please help. The wife has lied about her salary . I wanted her bank account statement. Which the bank will not give me. Thus I need court intervention to get that. But the court refuses to send summons to bank for the bank statement even on application of CRPC 91. regards kapil.

kapilshah   24 March 2015

Hello experts Please help. The wife has lied about her salary . I wanted her bank account statement. Which the bank will not give me. Thus I need court intervention to get that. But the court refuses to send summons to bank for the bank statement even on application of CRPC 91. regards kapil.

Varun (engineer)     24 March 2015

File RTI 

fighter (Software professional)     24 March 2015

Instead of bank statement summon the employer..if you know that will work i think.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     24 March 2015

You can file revision petition before Addl. Sessions Judge or can approach H.C. under Section 482 cr.p.c. read with section 227 of COI.  Otherwise also, you can move an application praying the court to direct her to place her bank statement.  It is a normal thing that is being practised in all such matters. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register