Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aksh (home)     23 March 2015

Divorce

Hi 

I m Akshay 

i have got married in 2010 june .that was an arrange marriage. i m in armed forces so i had to move in some other city whr i was posted that time soon after marriage along with my newly wedded wife. but i realized  that she is not mentally fit and always remain depressed and even she accepted that she frequently visit to the psychiatrist and has been taking medicine for this problem but she denied to tell me the name of the doctor and did not show me the prescripttion of the doctor. i was shocked by knowing this and feeling cheated but by that time my wife got pregnant i was happy by listening this news but i was broken from inside as her behavior was very unexpected and she got aggravated in small things and throw things over me , whatever she had his in hand she would throw it to me and told me that dont come near to me i will kill my self or i will kill this bl**dy baby. i was broken and helpless as it had been only 2 months of  marriage. i came to my home town in vacations and thought that she would b alright with family but her nature was same with everyone. She even did not want to stay wid me and went to her parents .i called her home and she again created drama and  she pushed my sister but fortunately  my made could mange her to not  to fall. that was a moment when I was totally broken inside and feeling cheated but thr was nothing in my hand . I spoke wid her parents but they denied about her illness and visits to psychiatrist . I was totally helpless. She again went to her parents as she did not want to stay wid me. It is the story of only 3 months from my marriage. I tried a lot to bring her back at my home but she did not come . I wanted to take action but she her pregnancy was the reason that I could not do anything. We were together only for 3 months. After nine months of my marriage she delivered as baby boy when I heard this news I went to hospital to meet my son n my wife but her behavior was same. But suddenly her parents left her at my home after discharging form hospital. I was happy and my mother took care of her and my son very well. Now I had to go to the place whr I was posted .she denied to go wid me and went to thr parents home after 25 days of birth. She herself called the auto and went to her parents home. 

This was the time when I was decided to seprate her but thr was my sister’s marriage in January 2012 so I could not take any action . but soon after my sister’s marriage I filed divorce petition against her in sepetember 2012 as we were together only for 3 months during these two years.

But she n her family was very shrewd they filed dowry and domestic violence in march 2013 against my whole family as they recived the notice of divorce. She did not want to give me divorce and want to live wid me the way she want.

I was really in stress and could not think that what has happened to my life but I did not want to live with this lady .

I love my son n have a feeling of responsibility for him in my heart but I was not able to understand that what to do. Thr was to much humiliation in police station n court. Every one knows that these case was false but still they are behaving wid us like we r criminal . I didn’t  want my parents to go jail so I decided to bring her back on some condition that she will treat me well and will not attempt any suicide and will treat herself wid psychiatrist . I had taken this in written wid her sign, I took her and my son the place whr I was posted in October 2013 and she took all cases back against me and I also took the divorce case back.

But the things never changed her behavior was same. She kept sleeping till 12 at noon . I got my son admitted in school but she even didn’t go leave him school. I instruct her to leave the son school but she was not regular. I have to go office at 7:15 in the morning so I cant help my son to go school .

Her behavior was same even she did help me in house hold work and told that khud karle.  Due this stress I have high blood pressure and high blood sugar (diabetes)   without any family history.

Thn I got transferred in a different city. I went o my home town before joining the new place. I went my home town 14 may 2014 and she went to her parents on 15 may 2014 even without telling me. I was out when she gone to her parents.

I had to join on 1 june 2014 so I left from my home town alone for joining. At this time was feeling like a looser and decided  to file divorce petition again and in june 2014 I filed divorce case again but she did the same thing again.

She filed dowry, domestic violence and 420 against me and wrote a latter to my office that I have relation with other girl and she want me to get punished. All cases are panding in court but she is not ready to leave me in any case.

I am tired from life and sometime think for suicide and escape but that was a cowered decision and I have responsibility of my parents and son .

Please suggest me what should I do.  thr are many thing to write but ...

Learning

4 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     23 March 2015

Dear Mr. Aksh,

1. Her second complaint will not survive as you have her written agreement and the fact that she withdrew the previous cases. Continue with your divorce proceedings. Do not panic. This is life and is full of struggle. You need to have her second complaint quashed by the H.C. on the grounds that such complaints were made by her as counter blast to your divorce petition. Do not give any place to negative thoughts. You will be able to divorce her. You must have also filed an I.A. in the matter of the latest divorce proceedings seeking custody of your son who is school going.

1 Like

Aksh (home)     24 March 2015

To Rohit Sir

Sir what is I.A and what difference it would made if i file it. you said that her second complain will not survive but it is not like that. it has been more thn 8 months she filed all the cases again but the treatment is same. m getting date after date for divorce case for domestic violence and for other cases and nothing is in my favour. infect she keep writing letters to my office and putting alligations and demanding for court martial. i have to face humiliation in my office too. she blames that i have relation wid other girl and filed divorce becoz of her.

i want to know that for how long she can take these cases and what can me her maximum limit. these all cases are filed second time as to counter the divorce case but nowhere it is taking into concern and she is getting full sympathy every where even in court and police station .

Aksh (home)     22 June 2015

pls any one reply

Aksh (home)     01 July 2015

Hi all actually i would like to know that how maintenance of wife is calculated by court. i mean maintence is calculated by gross salary or by deduction of extra allowances. extra allowances like transportaion or any other are calculated by calculation the salary, 

pls help me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register