LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swati (hhhhhh)     09 March 2015

Urgent - judge not passing interim order in dv

All arguments and citations etc from both sides are done.... the judge keeps saying he will pass order since last 1 month,,,,,he just gives another date at the end of the day on which the date is. 

Any suggestions..... 

Learning

10 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     09 March 2015

Urge on the importance of the order by showing urgent financial requirements. mention it to the judge through your lawyer on the date on which it is fixed. Judges are busy people. Show some patience

swati (hhhhhh)     09 March 2015

Thanks..... 

Originally posted by : Augustine Chatterjee

Urge on the importance of the order by showing urgent financial requirements. mention it to the judge through your lawyer on the date on which it is fixed. Judges are busy people. Show some patience

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     09 March 2015

Dear Client,

Judges can take their own reasonable time to pronounce a judgement. 

Have faith in Judiciary the load and rush of cases in Civil matters creates such situation, where as one month's delay is no delay in my opinion, have patience is a right word to address you in this situation. 

For further legal assistance on nominal charges, you can contact me on below mentioned address and Phone number, Please call after Court hrs to get a suitable appointment date and timing.

Advise, always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field. You can see my credentials on this very site for my appraisal.

for Anand Bali & Associates

Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court Of India,
High Courts of Delhi, Chandigarh, UP & UK.
For Civil, Criminal, Property, Recovery, Consumer,
Service, Divorce & Family Dispute Matters

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2015

There are judges who keep the judgements at reserve for months even year too after which they either get transferred or retired without passing judgements.  You have to wait for it, do not pressurise lest  it will become fatal for your own case.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     12 March 2015

what was in the last hearing thus just Hon'ble judge told for reserve or told for orders 

normally judges take time to finalize the case and give orders and if they require any more clarification will take time to pronunce the judgement and enquire with the court section about the same and you will get the correct answer 

vivekjoshi   17 April 2015

Interim Maintenance is to granted from the date of application and not from the date of order. So if this order will be passed in your favour. You will be entitled to get the interim maintenance from the date of application, if any other date is not mentioned in the order. In case the Hon'ble Judge decides to grant maintenance from any other date, he will have to give reasons for the same in the order. Normally it takes one month or 45 days.

shivsambhu (director)     23 April 2015

Try to get a suitable job and don't depend solely on maintenance for survival.

From your struggle for maintenance it can be concluded that You are a modern woman and like a modern,

and daredevil woman you would have developed an acumen of functioning of Indian judiciary. You should

know the maxim that the more the delay is the more would be the reward i.e maintenance. 

Then You are your's best judge. You don't need any suggestions.

I would  be humbled if  learned members of this forum would correct me if i am astute in my observation.

Thanks in advance.

kiran Pande (SSE)     23 April 2015

I am strongly support to Shivsambhu.

As it seems like you are already qualified and you can earn if so then why are you totally depend on Maintenance?

Please stand on your feet and live proudly. Real and needed (uneducated) women are not get benefited by these laws because of its fake uses.

husbandinneed   19 May 2015

I fully support you views, Sivsambhu

Dear Swati, you seems to be good with your education and use internet and all so you should be looking for earnings on your own rather than depending on maintenance from husband. Usually husbands do not treat this money very well and think its going to beggers.

Also read wht Kiran Pande has wrote, very good words and must be applied to every woman who want to live life on maintenance money. Utter nonsence, pls stand tall and live with dignity of your own hard earned money,

I hope you got my message

swati (hhhhhh)     19 May 2015

husbandinneed.... When husband and wife go to court I dont think it really matters what the husband thinks... all it matters is he has to give maintenance. 

Shivambhu and Kiran.... I am already working and standing on my feet but I have minor kids for whom my husband is fully responsible and cannot just shrug off his responsibility. A man who shrugs off his responsibility of his own minor kids shouldnt even be called a man. I am pretty sure you will agree with this. 

I think the problem is that whenever anyone hears the word "Maintenance" then the only other word that comes to anyone's mind is "WIFE". I guess it should also bring up the word "CHILD". 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register