LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Court attend before charge sheet and arrest warrant

After bail on 498A case if I don\'t attend court before charge sheet, can court order arrest warrant against me ?

Different advocate advice are different :- few told \"there is no appearance on court before charge sheet\" and some other advocate advice me that If I do not attend court then court will issue arrest warrant against me.

I want to know the exact Law please advice me.

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     17 February 2015

Dear, Better appear before the court .... Court will raise a wrong presumption ... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kapil Chandna
Dear,

Better appear before the court .... Court will raise a wrong presumption ...

Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Dear Kapil Sir,

I want to know the exact Indian law about this matter. Our Indian law is not different about this cases. It is true few adv. misguide their client for extracting money. Please I want proper guide from this website. Any experienced lawyears advice are also welcome.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 February 2015

Once after the charge sheet is filed by the io the court will issue summon to u.if u fail to appear before the court after recieving it only then a arrest warrant will be issued on yoir name
1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : saravanan.s
Once after the charge sheet is filed by the io the court will issue summon to u.if u fail to appear before the court after recieving it only then a arrest warrant will be issued on yoir name

Mr. saravanan.s,

Thank you. Your answer or reply which ever it is I prefer much. This is to the point and very much understandable. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register