LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     08 February 2015

Complaint sent to sp and dsp on women ps circle inspector

Hi Sir, Wife filed 498 on me only and released regular bail. Women PS CI asked through lawyer to call her and threatended me through lawyer to come to police station and agree for settlement and settlement amount keep at her and Later I have sent complaint to her local SP, DSP as per ur Advise.Now Women PS Circle Inspector calling me through our lawyer come and take back complaint from DSP and tell apologies to DSP and SP.In between we applied anticipatory bail for parents in Highcourt and we got conditional bail and my parents has to appear before women PS station house officer 4 weeks and now 2 weeks completed remaining 2 weeks pending.Women PS Circle Inspector is informing to my parents that inform to ur son come and take back complaint from DSP.My lawyer also telling same thing. am getting scare to go there and take case back from DSP,

1) Please advise wheather u want me to go and take back complaint from DSP and tell apologies to DSP? If I take is there any problems will arise in future from Women PS CI?

2) My lawyer continiously calling me come and take back complaint from DSP and tell apologies to DSP?

3) How to respond to my lawyer calls and still my parents has to apper 2 times before women PS station house officer? What to do? Please advise. Thanks for ur time. 

Learning

1 Replies

CompelledToLearnLaw (Financial Examiner)     08 February 2015

Srinivas, do not take back the complaint. To the contrary, lodge another complaint for the harassment u r getting from the same inspector. With some evidence if possible.

And thank you. I learned something from u today. I thought these complaints to DSP, SP etc are bound to be fruitless. Now I know the complaints work. Good job. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register