Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod kumar R (Personal Secretary to Chairman)     14 November 2009

Need urgent help

Dear Sir,

I am here presenting a variety case....i will say it...pls suggest me what can i do...

I had a love with a girl, we have loved each other so much actually she proposed me and we went to movies taken photos so many, resided in a hotel room (all proofs are with me) later her parents came to know it and they have given promise they will arrange for marraige...now what is happened is she got a good alliance they have broken my promise girl is saying that she cannot come with me, she want it to be arranged marraige that is she cheated me.......she me have entered into s*xual relations so many times so i cant marry another girl all my relatives and friends know that we were in love. so many times she came into my home and my neigbours saw it....now i got a msg that she is purposefully cheating me......what can i do for it..can i file a case against her??? Pls help me what can i do in this situation, i want her in my life or she wont do it again to a boy..pls help me urgently...

Learning

11 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     14 November 2009

If she comes back in your life IT WILL BE A VIRTUAL HELL for you, my sincere advise is to forget the past and look forward into the future, because a girl who could cheat you before marriage can cheat you even after marriage. Filing a case is not the issue nor the cheating done to you but then when you allege something they in turn too will counter allege and it will end up washing your dirty linen in public, so friend concentrate on your career and settle down soon in your life.

1 Like

Dear Vishal

Actually my concept is i am again willing to give a chance to her..i will change her..if i can marry her...i am ready to face if she is cheating again....but the matter is if she is proposefully cheating me she should get punishment...she should not do it again....pls give me ur suggestion in point of law..iam ready to face...now i am in a pathetic conditions..i cant face my relatives all the problems i faced......pls help me underwhich sections i can file a case against her...

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     14 November 2009

sir,this type of problems arecommon among people of your age. All I can say is just relax and move forward in life. There is no legal contract between you and that girl so that we can ask for your rights in court.  You can file a case of cheating, but then precious time and energy will be wasted making visits to court. If the girl is not willing to marry you, it is her wish. Dnt loose heart, life is more precious than these things. 

1 Like

thank u madam for your reply

but i cannot forget things easily.....she came to me...not me went to her...

i have given a promise in the god's court that i will touch only one girl....

So what i want is i am ready to face anything....i want to know all the leggal provisions and what ever cases i can put against her and her parents...

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     14 November 2009

Once inflammation subsides, you will feel ok. Love is also inflammation, albeit of the mind. This is how you are feeling NOW. Everything changes. Even u, ur feelings will change. What was once ur poison , is now somebody elses poison. Let him worry his heart out.

1 Like

A V Vishal (Advocate)     14 November 2009

All I suggest is be practical, the problem is you think you can change her, if the relation was sincere from her end you would not have lost her. Coming to the point of forgetting the incidents, it is but natural that we tend to forget things over a period of time that is what life is all about. If you still pursue the relationship it is not honesty but folly on your part.

Vishal sir, i have already mentioned you....legally what i can do in this situation..i have mobile phone recordings saying she will say in court that if her parents oppose she will come with me....but my fear is if i put an habiouscops due to her parents scoldings she said no in court it will make problems.....so my idea is i want to put case against her ..ii have mobile phone recordings, photos, emails, sms she sent to me...we can prove she is decieving me with intension(some times she is not cheating me, it might be due to pressure of her parents and may be of her situation) so pls tell me legally what can i do..

kranthi kiran (Works In Judicial Department)     14 November 2009

When a male cheat female, there arises cheating, and in so many cases, male are implicated in criminal cases. Then why not a female be prosecuted for cheating male.

File a complanit with police. If Police fails to register case then file Complaint before the Court under 200 Cr.P.C. Then see what the Court says.

thank u kiran u r the person got my mind......thanks a lot....also if u can pls give me all the informations u have regarding this case..thank u very much....

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     14 November 2009

Promod, your PM have been replied. Check your PM.

Mansi Patel (teacher)     13 February 2011

Pramod, I am in the same situation, but it is reverse, I am a girl n a man has cheated on me, he doesn't have any pressure of the parents but he has changed his mind aftr getting me involved, he only proposed me, then also he did so, I also want to take legal steps against him, I have the same thinking like u that he should not be misusing other girls, he shold be punished, n for that i am ready to fight till end, n he has taken money also from me so I want my money also back. n want to see him behind bars, n i have found more two girls whom he has cheated bfor me, so we all want to teach him a lesson, if u want to help me plz contact me on mansijjj@yahoo.com or 9428359614. I also have the same proofs like sms

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register