Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jay pathak (officer)     18 January 2015

Condonation of mental cruelty

Sir

I am the husband  and have filed divorce case based on metal cruelty and desertion.

my wife has filed case of restitution of conjugal rights and section 24 and 26.

We have a child of 2years.

transfer of divorce case to the hometown of wife is pending in supreme court and the supreme court has ordered for mediation.

Wife gives a undertaking that she will come back on or before a stipulated date after getting transfer/resigning from job and i agree to it  and till that time both the cases filed by the wife and husband are stayed. I have specifically mentioned in the undertaking that i am not waiving of my rights and contentions raised in my divorce petition and have not condoned her mental cruelty and desertion till the time she comes back.

Suppose  my wife does not keep her word and does not come back to her matrimonial home in stipulated time as agreed by her in the undertaking.

Now the question is

1. have i condoned all her acts i.e. mental cruelty and desertion.

2. My case becomes weak because of the above facts.

kindly advise

Thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     18 January 2015

no, for both

1 Like

jay pathak (officer)     19 January 2015

Sir

I would like to seek an answer for Shonee kapoor Sir  in this matter if he can spare some time.

I would like any learned advocates to kindly respond  to my query.

Thanks in advance

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 January 2015

ok ... wait 

FightForCause (Businessman)     20 January 2015

Hi Jay,

if u are waiting for Shonee Sir then u can file your query in Sahodar.in 

Shonee Ji is indeed a very learned person in this forum but please dont under estimate others.

Also if u want answer only from Shonee ji then plz mention same in descripttion of ur query..others will not advise u and waste ur valuable time.

jay pathak (officer)     20 January 2015

Sirs

I do not want to offend anybody. I am in a big problem so i wanted anybody with a legal background to  answer. kindly understand me

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register