Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TUFEL A KHAN (PROPRIETOR)     13 January 2015

Regarding posco

Dear sir/madam,

There was a incident happened in our society,a  young  boy age 15 to 16 years  from the another society got in the lift(elevator)in our society and there was girl age 10 to 11 yrs old who also got in the lift at same time.the girl is from our society!!!, but the thing happened is that the boy put down his pant half, showed his private part,the girl got scared of this and she was literally trying to get out of the elevator and finally she pushed the boy out of !!!and she complained this incident to her parents.

there was a CCTV camera installed in our lift and this incident was recorded,

when we society people were gone to the boy house to warn about this and to make the matter solved his family is not ready to accept this and they were deliberately trying to put the case on us.because he is also a government servant (customs)and he said very proudly about his position!!!

After this we committee member with the permission of the girl's parent and with the girl family gone to the police station to lodged the FIR.

meanwhile the boy father and his family were  also gone to the police station to lodge the FIR,

After all this episode the boy father realized this and appologized  his mistake and said sorry to all committee members

now he is started threatening us again that i will sue each and every one????who had came to my house,

he is saying that i said sorry only b''cause of my son who is appearing for SSC once his exam will over i will sue each and every one who had come to my house!!!

kindly suggest!!!what to do right now????

Learning

2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     17 January 2015

Did the girl family lodged complaint with the police station? what is the status? Carry on with your side and wait for your turn.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 January 2015

What is the status of both the complaints lodged with the police?  whether both the parties withdrew the complaint on compromise?, if so, the boy's father will not have any ground to go against the opposite parties with fresh complaint on the same grounds. It would bed better you obtain a copy of the compromise letter from the police station to defend yourselves properly in the later stage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register