LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayank (self)     14 January 2015

How to find police complaint aginst us

In law has given several threatening to me and my family mambers to police complaint against us  if husband does not obey each and every instruction of wife by this way they harass me.

But i have  doubt they  only circulating story of lodging a police complaint in Police station which was doubtful truth. 

Now how to show  lodging a police complaint is a only story to harass us. It is only Rumor.

Becuse if police complaint is registered Police need to call us but they did not call.

How to approch or requst concerd  police station to give us photocopy of this police complaint which is not exists,............. to show wife is threatening.

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     14 January 2015

Mayank download an app call recorder in your mobile and record the telephonic conversation in which your in-laws are threatening you , then immediately make a complaint in writing to ssp police of your district that your in-laws are threatening you to drag you in the false cases you have the recording of telephonic conversation as a proof in your mobile phone, you and your family is sacred by this threat now you want protection from their false complaints, make two copies and get the receiving of one complaint copy from ssp office with you , if in future they file any false complaint against you at that time this copy will used as an evidence of your innocent , save that recording in its original form in your phone , don't waste your time in searching any report against you in different ps .
1 Like

Mayank (self)     16 January 2015

@ joshi : thanks

Pranay Aggarwal (Consultant)     17 January 2015

Deal Friends,

There was an order of Supreme Court which states that how public who help road victims should not be troubled.

S.Rajaseekaran vs Union Of India & Ors on 22 April, 2014

WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) NO. 295 OF 2012

I think this might help you. Attaching file for the same

Attached File : 155500137 s.rajaseekaran vs union of india & ors on 22 april, 2014.pdf downloaded: 125 times
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register