Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushma kumari (smtx)     04 December 2014

Caw harassing my family

Hi expert,

I am working women. For second day of marriage my husband was constantly bullying me saying that if i donot compile to his order, he will give me divorce. He drinks alot and get abusive after that. After 4 months, he asked me to go with him to lawyer and get divorced. After getting fed up of this , i left his house. I filed a complaint against him in CAW, but the IO over there is harrassing me. My husband has completely changed his stands and in-front of IO say that he wants me to come back again. The IO is only listening to him, she is asking me to go back. I know that he will only trouble me after i go back.  He said that i also drink, so the IO said very bad thing about my family to my mother. what should I do now.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     04 December 2014

Engage an advocate. File Domestic Violence case directly in court seeking prohibitory orders that or husband should not contact you by any means. U get relief. Stop to go to CAW cell. Ur adv. Will protect your rights in court. Don't worry.
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 December 2014

Yes. I too agreed. 

1 Like

Sushma kumari (smtx)     04 December 2014

hi,

I want to just end case with CWA and do nothing. Whenever he will file a divorce case I will then fight over there. At present i am too tired to handle any running from one to other. My ending CAW will harm my case in court????.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register