Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suhaill (software eng)     05 November 2014

498 a,406,34 ipc

Hi Experts Team ,

498a, 406 and 34 IPC case against me.Mutual settlement is not happen in Women cell. they make the case against me because she want my flat and also 6 lac 50 thousand . I said i have no money .. 

FIR has been  created againt me my father and my mother, 

After the FIR.

Session  Respected Judge send this case to to meddation cell ..  Bail is pending now , is ther any chance IO or police can arrest me my father and my mother.

She also capurted my Flat my gold with the help of her brother and Uncle. 

My question - what is chances of arrest in meddation cell?  IO or police and arrest me Please  Suggest as soon as possible . . bail is pending 

how do i defend myself? please suggest I have no idea about 498a Case.

Learning

8 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     05 November 2014

No till mediation is pending. They cannot arrest u. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv. Cell 09839268489.

No till mediation is pending. They cannot arrest u. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv. Cell 09839268489.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 November 2014

Suhail,

Don't be under any pressure at this point of time. Normally, while sending to mediation, the courts grant interim bail till next date of hearing. It can be worded as "No coercive action", "no arrest", "interim bail" or any such wordings.

If any such thing is listed in your order; you can not be arrested till mediation is pending.  Normally also, police does not meddle when the AB is pending.

As far the flat is concerned, in whose name the flat is? Depending upon it further advise can be given.

Regards,
1 Like

suhaill (software eng)     05 November 2014

Hello Sir,

Thanks you so much for given the information

There is no such kind of order only Session Respected judge said verbelly he said it will not happen.

For flat concerned this is on my name,  the original copy she have i have only duplicate copy.

I had  given Divorce  last years dec 2013 as per muslim sharayet approx 11 month has been completed. in my flat tenat was staying and he was giving me rent through net banking  in april month her brother came from USA. Three people involve inthis picture her uncle her brother and she capatured.  Best thing or bad thing  tennat written from those people i m vacting this flat in the absebnce of suhail .... eailer she was living with her mother  but  when i divorced her. Month of april she changed her address in bank account ICICI  and showed in court i m living here.

I dont know what will happen . I am scared what court will decide.

Please suggest.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 November 2014

Even if there is a verbal direction; the poilice officer would not dare go against it.

Regarding flat; you would need to file the eviction suit. But wait for now. Concentrate on bail.

Regards,

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 November 2014

"She also capurted my Flat my gold with the help of her brother and Uncle."

Please elaborate what do you mean.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register