LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant K Gupta (Accountant)     26 October 2014

Wife to refused to do sex, customs and tradition

I am 25 years old married boy. I was marry on 07.03.2014.

After all customs and traditions in 1st night when I started to talk with my wife she Overthrew my hands  and started shouting & quarreling with me. She said to me that she wants to 

1) She don't likes s*x with me 

2) Live alone 

3) She don't likes my family’s customs and traditions 

4) She threw rupees on my face when I asked him that if you don’t likes all these customs and traditions then you can told me before. 

After next morning his father come to see and explain Hindu's customs and traditions to   his daughter because she is crying during telephonic conversation and she told her father that she don't likes all these things. I suggest him that he will come with any ladies so she can better explain. But his father come with his brother and he take away my wife without Adieu (Vidai) he told us that he will explain Hindu's customs and traditions at my sasural. We told him that its is already fix that we are Nasik Tour for honeymoon so we can not do Adieu (Vidai).

When my mothers told for vidai on before Nvratri so we can worship of our Totem (Kul Devi / Devita). Her father told that he will confirm after discussions his brother of law. When we told him he said that “Preeti (my wife) will not go”.

There is no any type of contact with our family and my wife’s family.

Today is 26.10.2014 we san say 7 month after marriage.

1) There is no physical with my wife.

2) She don’t likes my family’s customs and traditions (Kul devi/devta pooja, Navratri poojan, dipawali poojan, Karwachout pooja or many other traditions)

3) I am living with mental shock because what can I say when some body asking about my married life.

What can I do. 

Some one told me that If I want divorce then I will pay compensate. 

Kindly suggest me what can I do.

Learning

12 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 October 2014

@ Author,

1. Some brides take time to come in terms with s*x being integral part of a marriage. Some ladies were not taught about adult education read with customs, traditions by their native folks, which forms part and parcel of a marriage. She cannot be solely blamed, it just so happens that she was not taught so and so by her family before - at the time of her marriage.

2. In such events it is suggested to give her time to learn from her native folks 'ways of marriage life' if you have patience and can really understand that some ladies are pushed into marriage with a naive background (experience). If patience is not what you have then immediately seek divorce as it is allowed in accordance with Law now-a-days instead of waiting for Newton's Apple to fall in Eden's garden. 

. No, you do not have to pay anything to her. No need to wait for 1 year completion in marriage. 

. Find a local advocate from reference who understands below link and then hire his services for divorce. 

Also can you read and understand below link 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Immediate-divorce-if-s*x-is-totally-absent-rules-kerala-hc-81900.asp#.VEzKpSKUdME  

[Last reply]

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     26 October 2014

Yes u can claim for divorce even by means of mutual consent. Call for further queries. Regards Bhuwan raj. Adv. Cell 09839268489.

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     26 October 2014

Yes u can claim for divorce even by means of mutual consent. Call for further queries. Regards Bhuwan raj. Adv. Cell 09839268489.

Tajobsindia Ji,

She is doing MA and she has owner of Laddies Beauty Shaloon. So we cant not say that she don't know about Married life. 

(Guest)

It appears that you are sitting on fire.  

You dont have patience. 

You will repent if you apply for divorce after completion of 1 year.  it takes 1 year completion to file for divorce. Yes, denying se x to husband can be good ground for divorce.  But it appears that your wife has not bitten the apple yet.  Once she bites the apple, she will become Eve and would want to bite it again and again.  Having se x forcibly will amount to rape.  So find a road inbetween.  Get her vodka mixed with some juice, that will help you slide in her.

Have some patience.  You are just jumping the gun.  Its a long race, it wont get over so soon.  And trust me, divorce is not easy.  It will kill all the people involved.  Finding a new girl will be another headache.  All in all, you are not yet in the danger zone, try talking to your wife, let her speak her mind as to her behaviour.

Patience is important for both of you.

जैसा की मैंने पहले भी कहा है की मेरी बीबी शादी के 10 दिनों में ही अपने पिता के साथ विना विदाई के चली गई और अभी भी अपने में है

जैसा की मैंने पहले भी कहा है की मेरी बीबी शादी के 10 दिनों में ही अपने पिता के साथ विना विदाई के चली गई और अभी भी अपने में है

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     28 October 2014

Seeing all these queries and interesting and knowledgeable responds from the learned members, it makes me wonder what's happening with Indian matrimonial home with various kinds of laws that interfere too much with the spouses.I have always maintain that it is better to burnt down all those laws and adopt our Naga Customary laws that gives a lee way to both the parties with elasticity. Make it simple and live harmoniously and society will be better off without those laws.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register